BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The hottest new lip obsession: limited-edition, high-shine metallic color, with conditioning jojoba oil and vitamin E for soft, luminous lips.

Erika C.
Lemoore
This is a nice metallic gloss. Smells like your typical lip gloss. I like how it looks on my lips, very shiny and gives my lips a bit more color (my lips are pale af lol). Only thing that I don’t like is the stickiness of it. Would use this for pics but not when I’m going out.
Isabella T.
Springfield , VA
I am not a big fan of lip glosses nor metallics. I received this lip gloss as a birthday gift and it's so shiny and metallic. This was my first time trying out VS lip products and I loved the formula! Would recommend :)
Becky S.
1,174 reviews
I never expected to give Victoria's Secret makeup products 5 stars on a review site but I adore these metallic glosses. They've been available for a while now and if they're still left they're probably clearance priced so I'd recommend grabbing them. My favorite 2 are Rose Gold and Ignite (true red). They literally look like liquid metal in a lip colour.
Patricia R.
Aurora, CO
I love how this gives me a natural nude look but with a glossy shine. I feel like it gives my lips a nice plump look. It is a nice non sticky formula. I have fiund this my recent go to with and with out a simple lip liner.
Natasha B.
I keep this in my desk at work. I love it! It was on sale for $8. Its very thick ans sticky but it looks great and keeps me professional
Eleange b.
sc
I’m a big fan of lip gloss and this is another one I’m in love with. The color is beautiful and the packaging is so cute because is pink.

Highly recommend also very practical you can use it daily and sure I’ll buy it again.

Hope you try it.

Nataly R.
Really nice and shiny and perfect for any festival or nights out. Really long lasting but my only doubt would be how it sticks to your lips when you are talking but in general would recommend to anyone looking for something along these lines!
Chrishaunda B.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I love these lip glosses and liquid lipsticks from VS. they affordable, they have a great extrude and consistency and I love that the velvets don’t get dry and matte. I have a collection of these and I’d continue buying them
kara b.
Ontario
This lip gloss is very thick, but there is a lot of variety of different colours and they don't go on very dark. They are more translucent colours and can pretty much be worn by all skin tones. Wipes off easy enough. It's not exactly my go-to gloss, but it's one I do use now and again.
Zuleima S.
Doral, FL
Loooove iiittt. You can do an amazing make up look with this lipstick, más personally i like the most that isn't matte.

Amazon