Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Plum Drop Body Double Mist uploaded by Barbara N.Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Plum Drop Body Double Mist uploaded by Gabriella L.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Plum Drop features soft plum and honeysuckle.

Janna P.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Love this stuff when i was in high school!!! I had the juicy berry!!! It was so strong but a pleasant smell that everyone was hunting me down in the locker room asking me to use some. My ex got me hook on it since it was a gift!! End up buying 5 more.
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this fragrance just as much as I love most Victoria’s Secret fragrance the perfume itself smells really good you can pretty much wear it anywhere you could spray it on when your having a lazy day and your wedding day Love how you can wear it whenever wherever forever!!!! I swear this stuff smells so good I had several people compliment me on it this is my absolute favorite perfume ever know only does the smell amazing but it lasts all day no joke with most perfumes you have to reapply throughout the day but this one I apply at six in the morning and could still smell it around 9 o’clock at night when I go to take a shower I honestly recommend buying this you won’t regret it
Anastasia B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really like Victorias Secret products but for some reason their fragrances seem to always be a little bit too sweet for me, and definitely not good for sensitive skin. I figured this one would be better considering it is apple fragranced, but I was wrong. Average product and average price.
Angelina L.
Quantico , VA
One of my favorite scents from Victoria secret, it's also a great price. I feel like it doesn't last long though and that I'm constantly re-spraying it on. Other than that I've still bought it multiple times and will continue to do so.
melissa y.
Salida, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body mist smells so amazing I absolutely love it and the scent last forever which is great it comes in a cute little bottle and it's not expensive at all I am definitely a repeat user of this product and I definitely recommend it
Gabriella L.
Bronx, NY
This product is so bomb !! Have been using it for years!! They have two parts , one is the fragrance the other is like an oil that hydrates our skin! Smells soooo good and yummy and perfect for warmer months to keep your skin soft without feeling oily from lotions!
Diana C.
San Francisco , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This smells SO amazing. The VS body mists have a silicon base (I believe) and leave your skin feeling silky. The scent is ligthweight/for daily casual wear and is long lasting. They have an awesome variety of scents. I would recommend, plus VS is constantly having sales.
Kayana D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm not a fan of this scent. I got a bottle two years ago and still have it. Its just too much of something and not enough of something else. Can't really explain it but I'm not going to purchase this scent again, although all I use is Victoria Secret products.
Tess P.
Columbus, Ohio
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this scent. If you like light and fruity scents, this one is perfect for you. I'm all about feeling fresh and clean as I leave the house, and this is a perfect refresher. It is light, yet it lasts throughout the day. I highly recommend it!
Vanessa D.
Hoboken, NJ
I love this cream besides that makes your skin feel silky and smooth it makes your skin smell so awesome that it drives people crazy when they kiss you. Sometimes the products are on sales 5 for $30. I love Victoria secret everyday. I use this product everyday.