BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

From the Beauty Rush collection by Victoria's Secret PINK SHAKE lipstick.

About the product:

• PINK SHAKE Lipstick
  • Beauty Rush Collection
  • Victoria's Secret

Buy on Amazon
momi H.
Olympia
Like the colour of the lipstick and the metallic shades it wasn’t as long lasting as I would expect for the price I loved the smell and flavor of it not something I would pay for again but wouldn’t mind getting as a gift or bonus when shopping there
Uniece N.
Mercedes, TX
Such a beautiful color and makes my lips look stunning and glossy. Beauty Rush lip gloss is just incredible. It's a must have at all times I always carry mine in my purse, backpack, or in the car.
Crystal G.
Oak hills , CA
As much as I love victoria secret I thought these sucked not pigmented very sheer. The packaging was cute but not for the price I wouldn't rebuy or recommend it.
Kelli D.
Is it just me or does anyone else feel like they have mini lip injections when wearing victoria secret lipsticks? I swear it makes my lips look plumper and i absolutely love it.
Danielle A.
Marlboro, NJ
I love this lip gloss! It goes on smooth and feels great on my lips. I bought it at Victoria's Secret. It's unfortunately not as long lasting as I would like.
Lisa W.
Lancaster
Very nice lipstick goes on very smoothly color is very deep. Doesn't run or smudge. Doesn't feel heavy on your lips definitely a hit with me
Ann M.
This product is amazing I love it so much. It is one of my favorite products form Victoria’s Secret I love this store so much it is amazing
Julie B.
Clovis, CA
I like the way it goes on it doesn't look flat.you dont have to keep apply on and on. I bought a couple for my daught and she loves them
Johanise V.
Bradenton, FL
Good lipstick a bit stikey for me but very moisturizing whati like. The shade i have is very light but it looks good on almos everyone
Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
not satisfied with this. has a rather odd smell, dont like the way ot makes my lips feel better. i wpuld much rather use their glosses