BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Gently remove makeup and cleanse skin in one easy step. A supermodel secret, a travel-essential and the fastest way to put a fresh face forward.

• I haven't heard or saw these before. Do they work OK?1 Answers
  • Do these irritate anyone's eyes at all? I have sensitive ...2 Answers
  • Are these the same as the ones that came in the light pin...1 Answers
ayvah m.
These are by far the best makeup remover wipes out there. I have tried everything from big box store brands to high end and none compare to these. One wipe removes heavy makeup including eye makeup. They are big and soaked with product and not greasy. Theres no oily film left on the skin as with other brands. I have super sensitive skin and these don't break me out or turn my skin red. I just bought 8 packs this weekend. Highly recommend!
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
Great makeup wipes! I keep a pack at my bedside for those nights I get home exhausted and just don't have the energy to fully wash (terrible habit, I know "/) and a pack in my car just in case I get sweaty or my makeup starts looking bad I can just easily & quickly wipe it off. They're usually on some sort of promo at VS.
Tabathia G.
Lakeland, FL
These towelettes work wonders for me! My package is white though. They have a light scent. They work very well for me! On the pack I have, it has camamille (spelling may be off).. They are very gentle. Can't say anything bad about them. They also make my face feel really good after I use them.
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
I bought these with my secret rewards card and I absolutely love them. They smell great. I have dry and slightly sensitive skin but the wipes aren't too rough and they always leave my skin feeling great and refreshed. The packaging became loose after a few months of use but the wipes still feel pretty fresh and wet.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Love these! They are so gentle on my skin, and they remove makeup with one swipe! They do not irritate my skin or dry me out. They are very inexpensive at Victoria's Secret. These are great quality makeup remover wipes.
Maria G.
I love these they are great they remove the makeup and they leave your face refreshing. it doesn't irritate your skin so that's also a plus. I definitely want to keep purchasing them
Carrie B.
Fort Bragg, NC
Someone randomly sent these makeup wipes to me and I hadn't realized Victoria's Secret made them. I was really surprised how well they worked. I didn't expect to like them but now I use them everyday. So much easier than the bottle of makeup remover and well worth the price.
Haley  T.
I received these makeup remover wipes in my stocking!! They are honestly the best makeup remover wipes I have ever used! It also leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed!
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
It takes off all my makeup at the end of the day and doesn't irritate my skin or face. I sometimes cut them in half for just my eye makeup removing. Plus, the price is great.
Would definitely recommend.
Katie M.
Lake Tapps, WA
Amazing! I love these wipes. I always buy several when I go to VS. They are larger than expected and take off the makeup with one - saves time and money!
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Do these irritate anyone's eyes at all? I have sensitive eyes and a lot of wipes burn them. I would love to try them
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I haven't heard or saw these before. Do they work OK?
ayvah m.
Are these the same as the ones that came in the light pink package? Those were my favorite and I hate that they cant be purchased on their website anymore.