Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Love Addict Body Lotion uploaded by Walquidia D.Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Love Addict Body Lotion uploaded by YOLANDA M.Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Love Addict Body Lotion uploaded by Andrea A.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Love Addict Beauty Rush Lotion with Fresh Strawberry and Almond Milk.

nayah m.
Jonesboro, GA
I love Victoria's secret body lotions however they are not very moisturizing. I use them more for scent. They smell amazing and last throughout the day however I always find myself applying something thicker so that my skin has moisture through the day
Mckena S.
Gunshots and also a ride to school with a tornado drill and then I got my phone to sleep and then when I'm out with you and I'm just wondering if I can get a reply good I can guess lol thanks lol so goodnight guys too lol and thanks for you guys
Angelica L.
La Pryor, TX
Love spell is absolutely amazing!
The scent alone has me hooked.

I love the fact that I bought the one that has good shimmer in it.
I basically looks like my skin is glowing.

Also, i was able to get this at the outlet mall in San Marcos for next to nothing!!!
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
This scent is great.. but of course you can nvr go wrong w/ VS whether you like fruitty or flowery scents.. These fragrances stay all day and their lotions are so creamy and moisterizing!!!Love it!!
Rebecca H.
Richmond, KY
Sigh...I love Victoria's secret lotions and body products. This stuff smells FANTASTIC! The lotion is luxurious and the scent lasts a lot longer than other brands. I think it is well worth the cost but I also like that there are frequent sales!
Nicole H.
Smells amazing! I always have Victoria secrets lotions, body sprays, perfumes, and body soaps.. I love the scents and they last all day.
Savannah S.
I have used their beauty rush products for many years. All of their lotions have a luxurious feel to them and the scents are amazing!
Tori B.
Lincoln, NE
I like the romantic smell to this lotion. I used once but my hands got really dry. Probably due to scented lotion.
Nagina W.
Phoenix, AZ
One of my favorite scents from Victoria Secret! Love Addic is sure to win your love or the love of your mate!!
This is the best body lotion by far from Victoria secret. It smells amazing and the price is affordable.