BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

lina v.
refreshing, sweat but not extravangant, love it, doesnt last longer, but still use it as an alternative for my perfumes, it cold be a little bit expensive, i buy it in beauty stores back in my country.
Vicki O.
Scarborough, North yorkshire
I bought this on a holiday to the USA years ago and really wish I'd brought home more, the smell is amazing! It's a good size too, so lasts for quite a while.
Amy M.
Collingwood
Love this smell. It's not heavy and it lasts forever. Never any complaints either. Great for people who don't like heavy smells
Natalia B.
me encanta mucho las lociones de victoria me fascina muchoo y esta es muy rica en olor y ni que hablar de su presentacion
Jenniffer E.

for all my secrets voctoria perfumes are good and that addictive scent that has is what makes me love them every day more
Shauna M.
Monaghan
This must has a beautiful scent to it like a summery smell and is its a very refreshing smell it's one of my favorites.
Sarah E.
Oshawa, Ontario
Smells so good and refeshing and sweet! perfect scent!! smells so good with just a light mist and lasts all day!
Mili T.
Amooo tiene una fragancia riquisimaaaa y me encanta la verdad y bueno no se me gusta mucho
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?