BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Juiced Berry Wild Raspberry and Brigh Strawberry Fragrance Mist is a seductive and fresh fragrance of strawberries and raspberries.

Christina P.
love these fragrance mists! great for a quick refreshing spritz in the middle of day when you need a little boost! also great for you're at the gym; a quick spritz (or multiple spritzes) and you're good to go! not only that but these come in many other fragrances if juiced berry is not your scent
Kyia B.
Light, sweet, reminds me of home. It lasts on clothing for about an hour, then fades fine. Th price is super affordable and was on sale in Victoria's secret. I would recommend to anyone who likes wearing fruits scents.
Sady A.
I used this body mist for my daily morning routine when I got out of the shower or after I went to the gym. It smells really good. Besides, the packaging is really lovely. It lasts for about 2-3 months.
lina v.
refreshing, sweat but not extravangant, love it, doesnt last longer, but still use it as an alternative for my perfumes, it cold be a little bit expensive, i buy it in beauty stores back in my country.
Vicki O.
Scarborough, North yorkshire
I bought this on a holiday to the USA years ago and really wish I'd brought home more, the smell is amazing! It's a good size too, so lasts for quite a while.
Amy M.
Collingwood
Love this smell. It's not heavy and it lasts forever. Never any complaints either. Great for people who don't like heavy smells
Jenniffer E.

for all my secrets voctoria perfumes are good and that addictive scent that has is what makes me love them every day more
Shauna M.
Monaghan
This must has a beautiful scent to it like a summery smell and is its a very refreshing smell it's one of my favorites.
Natalia B.
me encanta mucho las lociones de victoria me fascina muchoo y esta es muy rica en olor y ni que hablar de su presentacion
Sarah E.
Oshawa, Ontario
Smells so good and refeshing and sweet! perfect scent!! smells so good with just a light mist and lasts all day!
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?