BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Leigh K.
Charleston, IL
I love how this spray smells! Just be careful with how much you use, it can be overbaring.
Cristal R.
Smell is so fresh feeling like you just stept out of shower smell.
Non iterating on skin.
Areli M.
Earth
Not to strong but strong enough to give you a long lasting scent. My top fragrant at VS.
Kala M.
Humble , Tx
Love the smell! And it's long lasting. Would buy again and again. Reasonable price too
Nesha T.
Love the smell of fresh berries! Love using this when I'm feeling adventurous
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
This is my all time favourite scent ! It's super sweet and fruity . It's amazing . I always got compliments when I wore it . I'm so sad that they discontinued it . They need to bring it back . Nothing out there even compares to this . Not only was it a great scent , but it was hydrating for the skin as well !
Aranza M.
Mexico city
Hell I bought these one almost 8 years ago... And still have it as a souvenir from Orlando...
It is my favorite because of the smell it leaves in everything and the long lasting it has
Christina P.
love these fragrance mists! great for a quick refreshing spritz in the middle of day when you need a little boost! also great for you're at the gym; a quick spritz (or multiple spritzes) and you're good to go! not only that but these come in many other fragrances if juiced berry is not your scent
Kyia B.
Light, sweet, reminds me of home. It lasts on clothing for about an hour, then fades fine. Th price is super affordable and was on sale in Victoria's secret. I would recommend to anyone who likes wearing fruits scents.
Sady A.
I used this body mist for my daily morning routine when I got out of the shower or after I went to the gym. It smells really good. Besides, the packaging is really lovely. It lasts for about 2-3 months.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?