BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Juiced Berry Wild Raspberry and Brigh Strawberry Fragrance Mist is a seductive and fresh fragrance of strawberries and raspberries.

Hallie M.
Monroe, MI
The perfect summer scent, but if you wear too much at one time you could end up smelling like a little girl.
Briseida C.
Indio, CA
Smells great! I definitely love all Victoria secret fragrances! I definitely recommend. They're all great!
Marisa S.
Palmdale, CA
I used this perfume all of high school. Smells sooo good I would always get told I smell like candy
Britney S.
I LOVE fragrance. And I love this one. It was not expensive at all and the scent lasts for days!
gina blue d.
Smells amazing..lasts long...I get compliments when I wear it..it makes me feel and smell pretty
Sabrina T.
This perfume Smells great! I love almost all the Victoria secret perfumes in stock in the summer
Hannah T.
Owensboro, KY
I use this every day it is a staple in my house it's such a good fragrance and it smells so good!
Dinora V.
Zolfo Springs, FL
It's a great fragrance and it is pricey good sized bottle and great product to use often like me
Leslie W.
Lingleville, TX
I love the smell it makes me smell so good and fruity and lasted all day and does not wear off.
Julia W.
New Port Richey, FL
Beautiful, subtle smell that lasts a good couple hours! Always get compliments when I wear it!
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?