BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Marisa S.
Palmdale, CA
I used this perfume all of high school. Smells sooo good I would always get told I smell like candy
Sabrina T.
This perfume Smells great! I love almost all the Victoria secret perfumes in stock in the summer
gina blue d.
Smells amazing..lasts long...I get compliments when I wear it..it makes me feel and smell pretty
Hannah T.
Owensboro, KY
I use this every day it is a staple in my house it's such a good fragrance and it smells so good!
Britney S.
I LOVE fragrance. And I love this one. It was not expensive at all and the scent lasts for days!
Dinora V.
Zolfo Springs, FL
It's a great fragrance and it is pricey good sized bottle and great product to use often like me
Leslie W.
Lingleville, TX
I love the smell it makes me smell so good and fruity and lasted all day and does not wear off.
Julia W.
New Port Richey, FL
Beautiful, subtle smell that lasts a good couple hours! Always get compliments when I wear it!
Raeniece L.
Its smell very good n they smell last for hours at a time thats my mama hates whn i have it on
Megan M.
Cumberland, MD
Very sweet berry smell!! Stays on your skin for long periods of time. Worth your money to try
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?