BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Juiced Berry Wild Raspberry and Brigh Strawberry Fragrance Mist is a seductive and fresh fragrance of strawberries and raspberries.

Delenn M.
Attleboro, MA
I love love love this fragrance!!! It is not overpowering but still lasts throughout the whole day. Plus the bottle will last me for months!
Mylesia W.
Great Falls, MT
BEST BODY SPRAY FRAGRENCE THEY HAVE EVER SOLD. My mom sister and I are SO mad that they discontinued it!!!! This was our signature scent!!
Kennedy S.
I love this scent so much, very fruity with a little touch of sweetness. I would highly recommend this version, but not the shimmer mist.
Gabrielle J.
Tooele, UT
Great smelling. Wish it lasted longer. Sadly its so expensive that i cant buy it often. I also live very far away from a vitoria secret.
Grace D.
Miami, Fl.
I love that victoria's secret fragrance , aroma is very fresh and durable, it goes well after bathing to sleep or leave . I like it
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
This is such a sweet & fresh scent. I just love putting it on right after the shower and smelling and feeling shower fresh all day.
Lori H.
Carrollton, AL
One of my favorite Victoria Secret fragrances. Not overpowering but definitely noticeable. Makes great Christmas gifts, as well
Ashjia D.
Layton, UT
One of my favorite scents from VS. & it stays on for a good amount of time. One spray & I'm good to go for a while school day.
Stephanie P.
This perfume smells amazing!
It smells so fruity and I just love how the outcome is. I really recommend you buy this perfume
Edeyrose B.
Las Vegas, NV
I dont know why they discontinued this beauty rush I love it !!and the coconut is the best of the best.The price is good too
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?