BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Juiced Berry Wild Raspberry and Brigh Strawberry Fragrance Mist is a seductive and fresh fragrance of strawberries and raspberries.

Tiffany B.
Sharpsburg, NC
This stuff is heaven in a bottle. Too bad its not on the shelf anymore. A couple of sprays lasts all day and its so sweet smelling! I really wish they would bring this stuff back!
Kristen V.
Mason, OH
This fragrance was just okay. It smelled good but was too fruity for my liking. It also lost its smell fairly quickly after applying. I would not repurchase this product.
Martha R.
North Bergen, NJ
These aren't available anymore, but they were really nice. They smelled good and we're great for the summer. Although I likedon't them they wouldn't last too much.
Cintia d.
Santa Cruz
I got this as a gift once and I personally didn't like it. It was too sweet for me and made my head hurt but I gave it to my 12 year old niece and she loved it.
Darrien R.
Commerce, GA
This stuff smells sooo good! It smells fruity, but not too fruity to where it's overpowering. It lasts a good while even if you spray a couple sprays every day
Reagan M.
Mobile, AL
When i had this fragrance i would get so many compliments whenever i would walk in a room someone would say it smells amazing and would ask what I'm wearing
Sharon H.
Doesn't last as long as i would like it to, but every time i wear it people around me always comment, saying "it smells like cotton candy." It's quite nice 😋
Elizabeth C.
North Hills
My favorite and I wish I had something else that smelled the same. Have my bottle that I bought just before it was discontinued. I wish they still sold it
Maddie S.
Belleville, IL
Perfect for a lightweight daily mist! Smells super Fruity, great for summer! Nothing too heavy, you probably couldn't over do it, but it lasts awhile.
Katie D.
Raceland, LA
I have this in the lotion & body mist! Smells so fruity that you actually want to eat it! It's a must have especially for summer!! Smells so yummy!!
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?