BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Brittany J.
This scent is delicious. If you like berry scents, this is definitely for you! I like that its a mist so its not too strong and can be applied all day if needed or whenever you need a refreshing pick me up.
Cherise B.
Sacramento, CA
Now this product surprised me coming from Victoria.The smell is on point to the part that my sister's want to know where I got it. The smell stays on and is not to lound to smell all day. Only if it came in a bigger bottle I could share it with my sister's.
Jennifer R.
I am absolutely in awe of this double mist!! Not only is the scent indescribably good but also has skin conditioners!! So not only are you smelling amazingly, you skin feels soft and smooth!!!
Nichol H.
Augusta, GA
What's not to lobe about this fragrance. Its fruity yet not over powering. It makes people say Hey you smell amazing what is that! It's very underrated and i love that it Hey lady. Call me today. It's been a while since we have talked fits me.
Marlana G.
Imperial Beach
I am a huge sucker for anything betty scent. I was very excited to find that the Victoria secret berry line does not have the fake berry smell that most other products have.
deanna M.
Absolutely love the scent of the juiced berry along with all the others they are all great and long lasting. However I found out spraying too close to my clothing was leaving oil marks on them even after shaking due to the product
Elisa G.
Ca
Love this Victoria's Secret beauty rush juice berry fragrance last long no need to reapply twice great big bottle for the price last long and would recommend to everybody smell is not that strong just right
jenny c.
Salisbury, NC
Smells so girly literally last forever makes me feel so feminine great to carry in your gym bag for a post workout scent to freshen up i love it for school and day nights just super fresh and youthful
Tiffany B.
Sharpsburg, NC
This stuff is heaven in a bottle. Too bad its not on the shelf anymore. A couple of sprays lasts all day and its so sweet smelling! I really wish they would bring this stuff back!
Melanie P.
Jackson, NJ
I received this as a gift for my birthday. I think it came as a set with body wash and lotion. I generally like all the fruity fragrances better. It smells nice, not over bearing
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?