BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Tyequiece W.
Shreveport, LA
This is a great product and when you get out the shower and put this on your man will love you for it.
Something about putting this on when you get out the shower it sticks to you and i love it so i give this product a 5 star.
Because i love this product so much i have it on right now.
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I love this stuff and all Victoria's secret PINK beauty rush perfumes. They are my favorite and smell delicious. They are a little bit more expensive then a regular body spray but are well worth it and last long. They also have buy 3 deals and you get your money's worth.
Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL
I always shop at Victoria's Secret so of course I am going to pick up a few fragrances every time there is a sell. I love these they smell so heavenly delicious and they last forever. I feel like they are worth the money that I pay for them. Its a good value.
Emmy C.
Birmingham, AL
Smells very sweet and delicious, but not too strong. Because it's a mist, and not perfume, they don't last all day like their perfumes do, but I don't mind that at all. Worth trying if you want something new, and they always have the best fragrance deals.
Caitlin F.
Norman, OK
This Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Juiced Berry Fragrance Mist will turn heads when you walk into a room. This fragrance mist smells so fresh and wonderful without being too much. Victoria's Secret has really hit it out of the park with this one!
Sarah S.
Blue Springs, MO
BEST SMELLING BODY SPRAY EVER!!!! I haven't seen this on the shelves for awhile, but when I do see it again I will buy a stockpile. No kidding. This stuff is amazing. When is it coming back? I need more! #whenyoufindaperfectscent #ismelllikecandy
Kalista P.
The only thing I have to say is that I've used almost every one of Victoria Secret's fragrances and I love them all. This just happens to be my favorite. It can't compete. It stays on all day and no matter how much I work it never wears off when I need it. Long story short it's affordable and dependle. The very best around
Anibielka N.
I love the fragrance, how smell and also the packaging 💕. It stay on your body almost the hole day. I bought the product on a Victoria's Secret store and not expensive at all, I absolutely recommend it to others.
Cheyenne R.
Anahuac, TX
Well my favorite one isnt on here for review but this Juiced Berry is great. I dont purchase victorias secret often because it is kinda priced higher, but i do alow myself to induldge from time to time.
Brittany J.
This scent is delicious. If you like berry scents, this is definitely for you! I like that its a mist so its not too strong and can be applied all day if needed or whenever you need a refreshing pick me up.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?