Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Juiced Berry Fragrance Mist

by Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Juiced Berry Wild Raspberry and Brigh Strawberry Fragrance Mist is a seductive and fresh fragrance of strawberries and raspberries.

What does this fragrance smell like?
Does this smell good and can you get it for a decent price?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Juiced Berry Fragrance Mist!
Dorothy C.
Bear, DE
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
This used to be my everyday scent in high school!! I don’t know if this is still available now but omg I can still smell it as I’m writing this review.
Samantha Y.
This was one of my first perfumes i bought and let me tell you victoria secret needs to bring this back it smells so good and juicy the scent lasts all day i wish they still made this amazing
Sarah S.
Madison Hts, MI
THE BEST SMELL EVER!!! The best body spray I’ve ever bought. I’ve gone back to try and find it and I found out it was discontinued 😔 I actually ended up buying a few online. Checking back online now? It’s going for 50-80 bucks!!! I wish it could be brought back on the shelves 🤞🏼
Mari Q.
This is the only body mist n fragrance I use. Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush body mist in "Juiced Berry". This scent is unbelievably delicious it's a sweet fruity blend that smells good in summer fall or any season. It last a long time n it's very smooth n light. I love how it clings to my clothes not needing to refresh n add more mist. Most of Victoria's Secret products r amazing but this scent in mist is the best. I can definitely recommend this scent for anyone young or older since the scent is so versitil.
Rebecca N.
Smyrna, TN
I haven't seen this Mist in Victoria Secret in a few years, which is the only reason I'm giving it 4 stars. They NEED to bring it back! It is long lasting, smells sooo good like berries (duh) it is also cooling, I always used it after gym in high school. It was very popular among my friends so if they ever bring it back. Someone give me a call! Lol
cannibabe D.
Deerfield Bch, FL
My favorite body spray!!!! Smells amazing. And is perfect for summer and spring. Also very cheap and affordable. Long lasting as well
Silvia C.
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Juiced Berry Fragrance Mist uploaded by Silvia C.
This is for me the best sweet frangance from Victoria's Secret. I just love it, I use it as a everyday and it's just fresh and lasting. Someone told me those are not available no more!!! So sad!!! :( someone knows if this is true??
Alyssa C.
Shirleysburg, PA
I'm heart broken that Victoria's Secret discontinued this body mist. I hope it makes a return. Imagine the fruitiest, sweetest fragrance mist that you've ever smelled and amplify it. Juiced Berry is so vibrant. It's sickly sweet, but in an amazing way if you like sweet, juicy fragrances. It smells like candy. Not to mention, this lasts for DAYS on clothing. I'll spray it on my shirt, put the shirt in the laundry basket for a few days, and it will still smell just as wonderful when it's finally time to wash clothing. Get this if you can find it! You won't regret it.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is a great summer scent. Fruity and up lifting makes you want a raspberry lemonade. You need to try this.
Samantha M.
Clarksville, TN
This is my all time favorite scent! Seriously nothing can come close. I am so sad/mad/frustrated that they discontinued it! I want to write VS and beg them to bring it back lol start a petition (I actually found one someone started) or something haha please please VS bring this back!!!