BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Juiced Berry Wild Raspberry and Brigh Strawberry Fragrance Mist is a seductive and fresh fragrance of strawberries and raspberries.

Csilla K.
Caribou
I just love the sweet berry scent of this spray!! "You do need to shake it up a bit. I have tried to find this online to order a new bottle and did not see it available. L( "I still have the Grape and the Vanilla. "The sweet scents are not overpowering, but just the right kick to be noticed.
Silvia C.
This is for me the best sweet frangance from Victoria's Secret. I just love it, I use it as a everyday and it's just fresh and lasting. Someone told me those are not available no more!!! So sad!!! :( someone knows if this is true??
Christie L.
I love this perfume its so dam sweet I love it so much I just want to purchase every single bottle they got I recommend every girl to buy this if ur that girl like me with all the sweet perfume this fits u perfect!! I promise u won't regret buying it sometimes perfumes look like they smell good and some don't but this perfume is amazing and its so worth buying I will buy another bottle once I finish mine💙💜
Taylor W.
Oelwein, IA
I love all the delicious scents, they smell so real! But one downfall is they never last that long, you always have to reapply at least 3 times a day if not more. I would buy again just because they smell so amazing.
Samantha M.
Clarksville, TN
This is my all time favorite scent! Seriously nothing can come close. I am so sad/mad/frustrated that they discontinued it! I want to write VS and beg them to bring it back lol start a petition (I actually found one someone started) or something haha please please VS bring this back!!!
Sabrina F.
Nampa, ID
This body spray smells very good I love the fruity sweet scent. Last a good amount of time as well. I'm a big fan of Victoria's Secrets fragrances there are very few I don't like I would recommend if you like fruity smells
Kendall L.
Dayton, WA
I love the smell of this spray and I like the oil in it it makes my skin soft and the sent seems to last longer that other normal sprays I have it smells like like Berrys but not too sweet I would buy this again
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I love this perfume! It smells amazing! I spray this on in the morning and I can still smell it on myself right before I go to bed. I have showed this to friend and they love it just as much as I do! My favorite!
Rebecca N.
Smyrna, TN
I haven't seen this Mist in Victoria Secret in a few years, which is the only reason I'm giving it 4 stars. They NEED to bring it back! It is long lasting, smells sooo good like berries (duh) it is also cooling, I always used it after gym in high school. It was very popular among my friends so if they ever bring it back. Someone give me a call! Lol
Deanna S.
Hagerstown, MD
I love love love this! The smell is out of this world! Bottle is super cute and the spray is cooling which I love! The scent is so unique. I have never smelled anything that comes close to this. It is more than the average body spray but worth it. I would love a bigger sized bottle because I go through it quickly.
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?