Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Honey Do Double Body Mist uploaded by Kay M.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

A doubly sweet hydration sensation! Two layers of skin conditioners and fragrance mix things up for soft, scented skin.

Buy on Amazon
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
I love my HoneyDo from Beauty rush. Smells so amazing. Smells sweet, is long lasting and moisturizing my skin. I bought several from Victoria's Secret back in 2011 I believe so and luckily still have a few full bottles left. Also able to be found online.
cx s.
I got this at VS a couple years back and I'm not sure if it is still available in stores. It is a light honey melon scent that smells very fruity and juicy. My friends and I were addicted to it and would definitely purchase again if it were to come back to VS!
Shynisa P.
Georgetown, DE
This perfume smells so good and lasts forever since you don't need to spray a lot. The price is a lil on the expensive side but it's well worth
Sydney B.
Portland, IN
I love Victoria's Secret's body mist. They all smell so good, but my favorite would have to be Beauty Honey Do Double Body Mist.
member-2685e
it's a good perfume . I didn't buy it my aunt got this for me for Christmas one year . Just a little stronger then most of my other perfumes