BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The dazzling gloss you know and love in a new, sleek tube covers lips in luxe color and spotlight-stealing shimmer. A grab-and-go makeup essential.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I really love this lip shine! I wear it just about every time I do my makeup! It lasts a good bit but not as long as I'd honestly like it to, but for the way it looks on my lips I can't complain. I love the way it gives y lips and natural shiny appearance. The color is very sheet not to pigmented. " in 6 reviews
  • " The products of this brand are really excellent to complete your look. The pigment to paint the lips is really ideal when you want to wear a cute makeup that especially impacts your lips. The price is affordable and the perfect color is long lasting. I am sure that most of the people who use this product love it" in 5 reviews
Stacy R.
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Flavored Gloss the only thing I don't like is the feeling like its sticky. Other then that I love the way it looks on my lips and my fiancé loves it too. Price is awesome.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Savannah G.
Definitely sparkles. I love all VS makeup, but their glosses do tend to be a little sticky like a lot of lip glosses. There is a wide range of colors though and they do definitely shine!
brooke t.
Lagrangeville, NY
I like this a lot. It adds a nice gloss to my lips but it’s clear. It smells great and looks nice. I get a lot of compliments on it when I wear it. I recommend it’s a good quality. Only thing it doesn’t stay on for a long amount of time.
Sarah J.
These are very pretty to wear and they give great shine and a sheer amount of color, but when you rub your lips together you can actually feel the glitter on your lips and I don’t like feeling small chunks of rough glitter on my mouth.
Abbey H.
La Fayette, GA
I was a little unimpressed with this lip gloss. I loved the color but it was too sticky for me. It probably would have lasted long if I could handle how sticky it was but I will more than likely not be buying this product again.
Pamela G.
Fruithurst, AL
I love the Victoria secret lip gloss above all others. The shine is more than competitors. And the application of lip gloss lasts so much longer than competitors. It is my favorite lip gloss! There is none like it.
Julianna S.
Wallingford, CT
Seriously obsessed, so pretty and makes my lips feel amazing. I love the sparkle, and these feel so nice on. I love Victoria's secret lip products, I have yet to find one I'm not happy with. Love love love!
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
This is a nice lipgloss for everyday wear it is not too intense and not very bright, it can be used for work or if you are in school and you can’t not wear too much makeup, this is a good lipgloss
Miranda V.
Haven’t been able to find this in a long time and I don’t think they sell it anymore but I still have to brag about it! I use to love the color of this and it is so shiny. Such a pretty gloss!
Khaliquah C.
Charleston, SC
Is this gloss thick/sticky when you apply it?
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I'm curious if this product is like other glitter/sparkle glosses. Can you feel the glitter on your lips? It's the product gritty? The color looks so pretty, but every sparkly gloss I have found has had jagged pieces of glitter in it.
Theresa C.
Matawan, NJ
Why was this discontinued?
Heather D.
Nesquehoning, PA
Is this a heavy lip gloss? What is the consistency like?
Emily P.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I'm looking for a lip gloss/lip plumper combo. Someone told me that this was also a plumper, is that true? Otherwise I LOVE the shade. Is there a "flavor" or scent or anything?