Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Flavored Lip Scrub uploaded by Shakeria D.Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Flavored Lip Scrub uploaded by IVANNA F.Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Flavored Lip Scrub uploaded by Thalia A.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Flavored Lip Scrub will leave your lips  feeling soft and prepped right before applying your lipstick. Convenient and easy to carry.

Flavor: Strawberry Fizz

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Flavored Lip Scrub
  • "I love this VS lip exfoliador. Smells good and it's easy to use. Very affordable too. " in 3 reviews
Tati 🇩.
It not bad but i like a lot of gloss but if ur a lil gloss person this is good for me but it doesn’t make your lips moist as much as their lip gloss it muchhhh better tbh. The fact that this packageing is small but the lip gloss is bigger plus it a tube not a can.😌
Katy K.
Raeford, Nc
Love my pot of Vs lip scrub! Smells great!! Has a very subtle scent and luscious feel! Very effective! I use it twice a week if not more! Best to put on while doing face products this way when you get to lips your ready to apply the color! Helps hydrate and fully exfoliate the lips! Thought when I bought it that it may be a dud but it compares to the posh brand as well as jeffree star! Although not edible(I don't think so, doesn't taste too well!) it's amazing!
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
I got this product for free with a previous purchase so that was great! I love how this lip scrub smells and how incredibly soft it leaves my lips feeling. I feel like I used it a hundred times already and still have half of it left, even though I didn’t purchase this product I would say it would make a good purchase for any looking for an effective lip scrub. Only downside is it doesn’t taste good so be careful not to get it into your mouth!
Brittani O.
I love this stuff. There's a layer of lip balm that you have to get through first to get to the scrub... but after that, your lips are gonna feel so soft! These are pretty affordable & they last forever! Definitely recommend!
Zikeria O.
Bogue Chitto, MS
I loved this product. I just overall love scrubs. When you apply this scrub, you can smell it, and it smells GREAT! Also, it's makes your lips incredibly soft. Not only does it do that, it has a flavor to it. It keeps your lips moisterized all day.
Ashley O.
Apo, AE
This lip scrub is amazing. I uss this when my lips are very dry. When you first apply the scrub it feels a little sandy and as you rub your lips the feeling goes away and leaves your lips feeling soft with lipgloss
Britney T.
I like this product for day of exfoliating before putting on lipstick, but I don't notice that the exfoliation lasts past the day. The price wasn't bad as I bought it during a VS sale, so I think it's efficient for what I need it for.
Zahra D.
What I love most about this scrub is the way it tastes! It tastes and smells SO good. I like to use it with a toothbrush ora small towel to rub it around my lips.
Regina O.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Smells good and it's affordable. I don't think it's all too effective and the scrub is pretty abrasive so it leaves my lips looking red and that's about it. I don't see too much of a difference before and after
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this product i usually use lip scrub. Before i put on my lipstick so it can look nice and smooth. And so i wouldn't have dry skin on my lips.
Ammeda a.
Does this help with extremely dry lips?
Sarah G.
Buford, GA
Does this work really well at taking off dry skin on your lips, and how much does this typucal cost?

back