BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The lip gloss you know and love, now with a sleek new look, gives your lips a sheer kiss of delicious color and shine. A supermodel essential, grab one for every bag.

• I see that some reviews mention they feel sticky, while others co...3 Answers
  • Are they like most lip glosses out there which dry and look bad a...1 Answers
  • Does anyone find this sticky?23 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Beauty Rush works with all skin tones.Victoria secret make up is the best. A little of this gloss goes a long way.i love the shiny look of it." in 256 reviews
  • "Glosses taste and smell good, and come in a variety of colors. This glosses are long lasting and a bit sticky (which I like)" in 88 reviews
Roopal V.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Beauty Rush Gloss-Passion Fruit Pop more...
First off I usually don't buy lip gloss,but this caught my eye. When I bought it,I opened it... It smells amazing! It is just the right amount of gloss,shimmer,and taste! And it doesn't leave your lips stickey like some lip glosses do. To me it taste like fruit,either way I love it and it goes with every lipstick I have, I adore it so much .Trust me when I say you will be so happy you bought this.
Dee P.
By far my favorite lipgloss! Especially since there's so many options to choose from! I love the moisturizing clear minty gloss for the winter, I never have to do much work with my lips when I use i.t. They have a sparkly shimmer shade which is great as well! The glosses aren't too sticky or messy. They're just perfect! The shaded glosses aren't too noticeable. VS always has sales on glosses so they aren't too expensive. I.t can vary from $6-10 a piece I believe.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Review for: Beauty Rush Gloss-Passion Fruit Pop more...
I love love love these glosses! They're so much fun and have a crazy variety of the yummiest flavors. I couldn't even tell you how many of these that I've owned over time; everytime I go in Victoria's Secret, they reel me in up by the counter with the display. There's always new flavors, and I find myself with like 7 in my hand before narrowing it down to a must-have 3-4. One flavor that I have replenished over and over and that I am never without is Peppermint, which is just a clear high-shine. These glosses are thick, but melt to a perfect glaze on your lips. If you don't own any of these, make sure you pick up a handful next time (they're almost always on sale or a buy one get one deal)!
Xandra C.
Elmwood Park
Review for: Victorias Beauty Rush Flavored Love Berry more...
[product:victoria's-secret-beauty-rush-flavored-gloss]

The Victoria secret lip gloss applies so smooth to the lips, makes your lips look very shiny, even if your lips are chapped this helps so much, and the smell is amazing it smells so good I love it, this is the number one thing I grab before heading out and it's such a nice color to though the pigment isn't very strong which I don't mind
Abby C.
Baton Rouge
The glosses go to work with me each day because they are easy to apply without a mirror and the glossiness I legit. Moisturizing is where it's at with these, too. No other gloss has helped me with chapped, dry lips while providing that sheen we look for in a gloss. The flavors have always been delectable for a gloss. Repeatedly buy these in various shades.
QUEEN O.
Riverdale, GA
Review for: Beauty Rush Gloss-Passion Fruit Pop more...
Ok so to start off the color is horrible well for me at least it didn’t match moving on now however I do love the shine and the flavor now who can agree that buying a lipgloss for the flavor is not stupid ok maybe it’s a little crazy but I do it all the time I love pretty much every product Victoria secrets made shout-out to Victoria's Secret
bridget b.
albuquerque , NM
i love the orange gloss.... it goes on smooth, not sticky or tacky and leaves not only a delicious orange scent..... but an amazing orange flavor. i love a good old fashioned squeeze tube as well. had to deduct a star for the longevity of product after application and more importantly because this is not at all a lip hydrator.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Review for: Victorias Beauty Rush Flavored Love Berry more...
Let me start off by saying I love Victoria’s Secret y’all ! The clothing and lingerie are excellent and there is always a good selection BUT , the cosmetic products are crap. The lipgloss is always super sticky and doesn’t last long at all . I’ve tried a few different ones on several occasions and I have been consistently disappointed. Would not recommend these
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
I like these glosses but haven't used them in a while as I'm not a huge lip gloss person. I don't know if the formula has changed within 7-9 yrs but back then this would be the most easiest and nicest lip gloss to buy that isn't toooo sticky or too watery that'll die right away. If you like glosses I recommend theirs!
Bree F.
I love the colors of glitter and shimmers. Their body sprays are absolutely wonderful. I don’t really care for their make up all too much but I received a little gift set of these lip glasses from a student and her family very many years ago when I first started teaching and I absolutely love these became with a little bit more of a translucent shimmer. I like the flavor and it is very thick but it is very soothing and comforting on the lips I am very sensitive and I did not have an allergic reaction. :) too cute!
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
Does anyone find this sticky?
Shiane  C.
Is this a good product? What is the best flavor?
Cierra J.
Is this a really sticky lip gloss?
Annastasia P.
Katy, TX
What is the quality of this product?
Icycis C.
I have been looking for a new lipgloss that's not to thick on my lips but lasts. Also flavorful. Would this be a good option?