Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Flavored Gloss

by Victoria's Secret

The lip gloss you know and love, now with a sleek new look, gives your lips a sheer kiss of delicious color and shine. A supermodel essential, grab one for every bag.

Wich one do yo recommended me?
Does anyone know if this is a good lipgloss does it Stay on well and give you good coverage does it smell good and is it a product that last a while
are these good or are they too sticky?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Flavored Gloss!
Product Highlights
...make up is the best. A little of this gloss goes a long way.i love the shiny look of it.in reviews
Glosses taste and smell good, and come in a variety of colors. This glosses are long lasting and a bit sticky (which I like)in reviews
Hope  L.
Rochester Hills, MI
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Flavored Gloss uploaded by Hope  L.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
Review for: "Beauty Rush In ""I Want Candy"" Formerly Called ""Candy Ba"
I absolutely love this product! I have been searching for a LONG time for a gloss that smells AMAZING and doesn’t have a plasticky taste. Sometimes gloss will get in my mouth my accident, like when I’m eating food or drinking water, etc. and often lip gloss tastes awful when this happens. Thank goodness for Victoria’s Secret lip gloss! Not only does it shimmer and shine and leave that perfect glow, but it also smells amazing and doesn’t have that plasticky taste. It actually tastes sort of sweet. But anyways, this gloss rocks and it definitely won’t leave u wincing next time u go to take a bite of food! 😂👍🏼😊 Victoria's Secret Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Flavored Gloss #victoriassecret #vs #vspink #pink #lipgloss #lip #gloss #glossy #shimmer #sparkle #glittergloss #springforward #lashgame #eyebrowgame #naturallook #shelfie #summerselfie #myvanity #selfiegame #boldlip #lipsticklove #glamgame #mascaragallery #gameface #eyeshadowgame #cateye #beautyhaul #gamechanger #palettelove #datenight #favoritefragrance #gamechanger #favoritelipstick #shoppinghaul #highlighterlove #weekendvibes #greenbeauty #summeressentials #lashgamestrong #euphoriamakeup #mymakeupbag #bettertogether #splurgeworthyproducts #girlpower #hitsandmisses #labordaylook #nyestyle #summerglow #holidaylooks #vacay #pridebeauty #newfavorite #10yearchallenge #beautyregret #festivalmakeup #influensterawards2020 #bronzedbabe #slayinside #inyourelement #wakeupmakeup #birthdaybash #winningstreak #fallface #itsourparty #springcleaning #summerstars #mybeautyawards #goldmedalglow #goodbyejuly #beautyawards2019 #graduationlook #summersmooch #festivalfrenzy #throwbackbeauty #springbreakstyle #winterskincare #bathtime #nightroutine #maskmoment #skincaresecret #cleanbeauty #morningroutine #clearskin #dewyskin #summerskincare #newyearsamefaves #spanight #fallskincare #freshface #poolside #summerglow #beautyblogger #beautyyoutuber #splurgeworthyproducts #worthyready #bronzedbabe #beauty #VoxBox #like #comment #beautyoverhaul #MyBeautyAwards #beautyhaul
Cynthia  A.
Fairfax, VA
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Flavored Gloss uploaded by Cynthia  A.
Review for: Wash
Very glossy! I makes lips look fuller. Smells nice , lasts all day and the price is good
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,272 reviews
Review for: Beauty Rush Red Delicious
This is the Victoria’s Secret rush flavored lip gloss and it is usually on sale for $7.00. They don’t put “rush” on the tubes anymore, just says flavored lip gloss. The glosses smell just like whatever it says. Vanilla smells like vanilla cake, cherry will smell like cherry. Always a sweet scent, not a chemical scent. These are comfortable to wear but they don’t last long. Maybe wear off in under one hour on me. Just a hint of tackiness. Does have a flavor, like whatever is on the tube. This is shiny and shimmery, looks so cute on. No SPF Excellent shine with a wash of color. Just a hint of color. No SPF.
Chelsea C.
Athens, GA
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Flavored Gloss uploaded by Chelsea C.
Such a great, long lasting, not sticky, shiny shine lip gloss pop! Great smells, flavors, shimmers. Use it all the time
Jaylin C.
Manassas, VA
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Flavored Gloss uploaded by Jaylin C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Me gusta este lipgloss porq mantiene los labios hidratados y me gusta q no se resecan los labios un producto q me encanta mucho
Elizabeth F.
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Flavored Gloss uploaded by Elizabeth F.
Review for: Beauty Rush Shiny Kiss Pink Goes Pop
This gloss isnt too sticky and its a beautiful pink color with little silver glitters. It smells just like the pink Starburst 😳🥰 I reccomend this gloss :)
Niieman Neccoe A.
Jacksonville, FL
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Flavored Gloss uploaded by Niieman Neccoe A.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
Very nice. I love a glossy lip and this product does the job. I recommend this product.
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Review for: Victorias Beauty Rush Flavored Love Berry
I’m not a huge fan of this. It’s VERY sticky. The smell is okay but it def doesn’t taste great when you lick your lips lol. It does look pretty on but I wouldn’t but it again. I can’t do sticky lips lol.
Amanda L.
Los Angeles, CA
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Flavored Gloss uploaded by Amanda L.
Review for: Victorias Beauty Rush Flavored Love Berry
Very very glossy but not too sticky (I mean anything glossy is going to be kinda sticky but I don’t consciously feel my lips sticking together like some other brands) and the tint is stronger than your average tint but cute. Loses a star because of longevity
Elisabeth H.
Ontario
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Flavored Gloss uploaded by Elisabeth H.
Usually when I apply it on my lips I taste it a little bit and LET ME TELL YOU... It tastes amazing. I got for Birthday Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Flavored Gloss and when I finish it I will deffinitely buy it again. I love everything about it and I really like the shimmer of it. I deffinitely recomend it to everyone, you won't regret buying it. Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes [product:mac-cosmetics-studio-fix-powder-&-foundation-poeder-nc20]

170 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karolay D.
Barranquilla
il y a 2 ans
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Flavored Gloss what is your favorite lip gloss? ?
Deanna S. il y a 2 ans
VS Beauty Rush really is my favorite lip gloss. I love "Stay Awhile"; it's a pink that I enjoy and looks good for my tones. I hope you enjoy as well.