BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

• I have been looking for an eye shadow like these, is this product...1 Answers
Maria A.
Towson,MD
This product can be used as an eyeshadow pallet or contour kit. Its a perfect traveling size and like i said before you wont need to carry more products since its multi purpose. They arent that easy to find in stores so order it online.
Sara C.
One of my favorite eyeshadow duos! Such a pretty highlight and crease shade. Great price for for the quality. Good pigment. Long lasting. Easy to find at most VS. would definitely recommend to others
Loreal H.
Avondale, LA
I purchase this online and I liked it..I will be buying different colors.It was easy to apply and it brought out my brown eyes..The packaging was nice.
Terris E.
It's okay. I'm not an mua but I've definitely used other products and they are far better
Than this.
Andrea S.
Lima
The perfect one I completely love it😍💖 i definitely use it every time I hang out, I am in love with it!
Andrea S.
Lima
I have been looking for an eye shadow like these, is this product easy to make an smoky eye?