BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Shimmering Dazzleshine Lip Gloss

Buy on Amazon
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
This lips gloss is super pretty. It has a pretty shine and color to it. It’s very easy to use and packaged nicely. It’s also had a very nice smell to it and doesn’t leave my lips feeling sticky. I’ve bought this as gifts for my friends as well & they love it. Overall this is a great product that id recommend.
Liz J.
Harts, WV
Victoria's Secret is the only kind that does not irritate my lips. I have tried everything under the sun. It is silky smooth, comes in different flavors, and is inexpensive. It stays on a long time. I try to stock up often. This is one I never want to be without.
joanna D.
Riverside , CA
I’m so in love with Victoria secret lipgloss they have so much shine to them it’s out of this world. It’s a bit tacky but I’m okay with that. The price is just amazing when they have sales .
Shanti B.
This is an everyday use lip gloss ! You can wear this with any outfit . It’s very easy to apply and very smooth. You have to apply at least 3 times a day depending on how dry your lips are .
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
No no and no again !! The texture here is super awful ! Made my lips feel sticky and gross . I didn’t even use the tube , ended up throwing it away after trying it a few times !
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
IT's been a while since I've worn this, but it was my go-to lip gloss in college. I love how shiny and pretty it looked on my lips. It was fairly long-lasting, but it tended to be very sticky and I mean overly sticky. That's primarily why I stopped wearing it.
Melissa B.
Forney, TX
I love the Victoria Secret lip gloss. It's thick enough to stay on, but not too thick. I love the shine and glisten this lip gloss provides. I feel like it is a good value for the price and lasts forever. This is my go to on a casual day when I don't need a lip stain!
Olivia M.
Tampa
Of all rush lip glosses this shade and flavor is my favorite. Lol no I do not eat it but it does help to taste good it it does get in my mouth when applying. They come in great scents as well but my favorite part is the fact that they hydrate and last very long!
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
I love this lip gloss it is high shine with a shimmery effect. It stays very well and also works very well over lipsticks or if you're wanting to blend colors and then have a nice shine over them it is not expensive and last forever.
Patricia A.
Forked River, NJ
I am a big user of Victorias Secret lip gloss. This color is one of my favorites and I use it all of the time. The tube has an attractive look and it has great shine. They have sales a lot so the price is reasonable. I would recommend it to anyone.