Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Dazzling Berry Dazzleshine Lip Gloss uploaded by lucia z.Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Dazzling Berry Dazzleshine Lip Gloss uploaded by lucia z.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Dazzleshine Lip Gloss, Dazzling Berry

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Dazzling Berry Dazzleshine Lip Gloss
  • "Use this to brighten my lips up a bit. Love how shiny and sparkly it is. Not too bad in price but considering its just lip gloss and nothing long lasting I don't buy it all the time. I think the last one I bought was around 12 dollars I think you are paying more for brand name. All in all nice gloss." in 6 reviews
  • "goes on great and stays on forever. i love their variety of colors. super shiny and moisturizing. " in 3 reviews
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
This lips gloss is super pretty. It has a pretty shine and color to it. It’s very easy to use and packaged nicely. It’s also had a very nice smell to it and doesn’t leave my lips feeling sticky. I’ve bought this as gifts for my friends as well & they love it. Overall this is a great product that id recommend.
Liz J.
Harts, WV
Victoria's Secret is the only kind that does not irritate my lips. I have tried everything under the sun. It is silky smooth, comes in different flavors, and is inexpensive. It stays on a long time. I try to stock up often. This is one I never want to be without.
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
This gloss was super shiny but say too sticky. When I am at work blowdrying my clients hair and my hair gets blown into my face, it immediately sticks to my lips because this gloss is that sticky. It does give a great shine though.
Christi K.
MONTROSE, CO
Is lip glosses are fairly priced. They come in a convenient shaped package for sticking in your pocket. What's the matter comes in a variety of pretty colors and sense. My only downfall is how incredibly sticky they are.
Caitlyn C.
Lynnfield , MA
Smells nice but the glitter is big so you can feel it when you rub your lips together and the formula is a little tacky so it makes your lips stick together when you talk. I️ would say it’s similar to a child’s lip gloss
Addison C.
Monticello, IN
I love VS lip glosses but they’re a little expensive. They last for half of the day! The colors are so pretty though! If I just pick out a random color it will look amazing! The colors are great for anyone :)
Harriett S.
Tucson, AZ
I love this lip gloss. It isn’t sticky, it smells and tastes good. It leaves a little stain behind so if you do have to re-apply, it’s no big deal. It’s beautiful in pigment and super shimmery. I love this!
Audbrey M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Victoria’s Secret lipgloss is amazing! It goes on so smoothly. Sadly it doesn’t last very long but that’s ok cause I️ don’t mind reapplying. It is very reasonable and I️ plan on purchasing again on Black Friday.
Shanti B.
This is an everyday use lip gloss ! You can wear this with any outfit . It’s very easy to apply and very smooth. You have to apply at least 3 times a day depending on how dry your lips are .
joanna D.
Riverside , CA
I’m so in love with Victoria secret lipgloss they have so much shine to them it’s out of this world. It’s a bit tacky but I’m okay with that. The price is just amazing when they have sales .

Amazon