Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Cupquake Glimmer Swirl Cream uploaded by Jimena C.Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Cupquake Glimmer Swirl Cream uploaded by VE 1086392 Noriannys C.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Cupquake Glimmer Swirl Cream
  • "Love this lotion. When it first came out I bought one of every color. It is super creamy and hydrates my hand so quickly. Warning do not use it after you have shaved your legs! It stung my legs and they were tender for the next few hours. I do have delicate skin so that may have been the reason. " in 6 reviews
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, FL
RUSH baby! I love the way my body feels this cupquake body glimmer swirl cream, this product i have used millions of times since it hit the market... I am a consumer of Victoria's Secret since long time ago, what can i say? It feels like you have wings but an angel!
Grace C.
The Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush lip glosses are not the best for people who don't like extremely sticky textures. They are extremely pricey for a lip gloss. It is not good as a long lasting product. Pros; for anyone who likes sticky lip glosses, sparkly or shimmery. Cons; after 20 minutes and it is "hydrating" your lips its extremely sticky consistency starts to clump up into a chunky consistency.
Rachel T.
This body lotion is alright, but tends to lose scent far too quickly and is a bit sticky. It smells nice, but not much like a cupcake. The glimmer is also more for decoration, it does not show up well if at all on the skin. I would not buy it again, although when on sale it is a good deal price wise.
Olivia C.
El Cajon , CA
Cute packaging, nice look to it, and easy dispensing. The product itself isn't too great and has a very artificial smell to it. Not too moisturizing and I don't notice a gleam to it. If I were to buy it again I would probably would give it to my niece. It's a nice cute lotion that maybe a younger girl would get good use out of it
Elise P.
In general I was skeptical about what this glimmer swirl was going to add to my life. I feel that this product is similar to the bath and body works whipped cream body glimmer lotion. I don't really like the way it feels on my skin and wouldn't recommend for daily use but its nice to add a little shine on special occasions.
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
I loooove this product and the beauty rush line!! The scents last so long and I always get compliments when I wear it. I use it very frequently because I love the scent. The scent is very strong but that's what I like about it. I would definitely re purchase this again!
Alyssah D.
Union, MO
The lipgloss is pretty sticky and heavy but the smell is very sweet and nice and it is a pretty color. The quality is good and the shine is incredible. It lasted me for quite awhile. I got mine online and I got mine for cheaper by using a coupon. I would recommend it.
Karina O.
Elkhart, IN
Alex W.
Hancock, ME
Love love love this lotion. I have purchased many different scents in the glimmer. I love the look of the shimmer it leaves on my skin and the scent is amazing and last a long time. I purchased it online and at local vs store. Definitely plan to buy again in future.
Lindsey H.
Indianapolis, IN
This adds just shimmer to brighten your day. It also has a nice scent. Very subtle. It wasn't very hard on my sensitive skin. But I only used it 2x a week at most. I would buy this again, it's in such a cute container as well.