BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

A new non-sticky, high-luster formula in the season’s most kiss-worthy colors developed for easy application and maximum irresistibility. Each purse deserves one.

• ¿al tener mucho tiempo con el lip gloss puesto en los labios se f...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I'm actually pleasantly surprised that Victoria's Secret has lip gloss now! They smell fabulous, taste good (though of course, I don't recommmend eating them) and they have a high shine and last for a good while!" in 16 reviews
  • "Love this gloss i love that you have good colors to pick from and its long lasting so no need to reapply " in 8 reviews
Liz T.
I have “Totally Hot”. I wasn’t too impressed with this gloss. Was stickier than I would have liked. Didn’t last very long. Was an impulse buy while waiting to check out. Wasn’t very expensive. Nice hot pink color. I bought mine at Victoria’s Secret so I’m not sure if it’s availability.
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
I have two colors, “Pinky” and “After Dark” and I’ve noticed they’re very sticky when put on the lips, and aren’t very pigmented. They aren’t very long lasting ether. I got mine at Victoria’s Secret.
Overall, once I run out of these lip glosses, I will probably not buy them again.
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
I wasn't really impressed with this lip gloss. It was too sticky for my liking and just didn't not feel good on my lips at all. I think they are over priced for what they are. I have used cheap gloss that is much better.
Klair H.
McKinney, TX
These glosses are okay. I️ honestly don’t think they are worth the price they ask for them. I️ basically only get then when they are free lol and even then I️ just pass them onto my daughter. There is nothing to compare this too because they really just aren’t good in any way. Sticky, stinky, and do nothing for your lips. VS needs to stick to what they are good at...and lip products is not it.
Karla B.
La Puente, CA
Victoria Secrets lip gloss are ok. Should be less inexpensive b cause the glosses do not have to much pigmentation. Just a basic gloss to put on bare lips or on top of a lip color
Sarah W.
Love the glossy finished look with a bold pop of color that these give you. It’s fun and flirty or can add a little bit of confidence to an everyday mom look for me.
Alexis n.
MESA, AZ
I love this gloss it's very pigmented cuz I'm smooth it's not too sticky. It is the price your side for a drugstore product so I would recommend getting Stella I mean you're paying a lot for a lip gloss so he might as well get something a little bit better
Haven P.
Cottage grove, WI
Very shiny but didn't make any change in the pigment of my lips unless I added a lot of layers. It did get pretty sticky after a little bit of wear. Overall for the price it is a good buy for a topcoat on any lipstick.
Faith M.
Bay St Louis, MS
These are smooth and easy to apply. They're also unscented/flavored. The colors are gorgeous and there very reasonably priced. Only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is simply because it doesn't last too long..
Kaylee G.
Norman, OK
great stuff would recommend buying these in every color probably and great price i think so get it now. yes please do to come get me tomorrow and then e i was the night you were here for years ago and not have
Maria A.
Florida, Miami
¿al tener mucho tiempo con el lip gloss puesto en los labios se forman pequeñas bolitas en el labio inferior o se mantiene uniforme en los labios?