BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #66 in Lip Gloss

A new non-sticky, high-luster formula in the season’s most kiss-worthy colors developed for easy application and maximum irresistibility. Each purse deserves one.

• ¿al tener mucho tiempo con el lip gloss puesto en los labios se f...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
LOVE SV LIP GLOSSES SO MUCH! THEY ARE LIKE 10.00 FOR ONLY ONE SO ITS KINDA PRICY FOR A GLOSS BUT THEY ARE SO CREAMY AND SOFT AND DONT LEAVE YOUR LIPS DRY. THEY ALSO ADD COLOR TO YOUR LIPS BELIEVE ME OR NOT AND LAST LIKE 5 HOURS ON YOUR LIPS. ALSO THEY DONT SMELL BAD.
Cindy S.
Green Bay, WI
I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE this gloss. I have bought so many back ups for this gloss. it smells so good and the formula is not too sticky. I always have at least 2 different colors in my purse at all times. if they ever discontinue these glosses I will DIEEEE
Erica W.
San Antonio , TX
Got these for Christmas and was a bit hesitant because I like more nude colors but I was pleasantly surprised and even more so when my fiancé complimented my new look. Great pigmentation but still has a gloss look and the glitter adds a great pop.
Rocio O.
Brooklyn, NY
Es un producto bueno lo único malo que tiene es que su consistencia es muy cremosa pero de ahí en fuera tiene un olor muy bueno y sus colores sin fabulosos.
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
I really liked this suff. The colors are good and it lasted a while if you weren't eatin or drinkin anything.
Keeiry R.
Baytown , TX
this very cute I like to use some occasions not simpre but has a very rich smell and I like how they look
Kayla H.
Goopy & sticky. Hardly any color pay off. They only good thing was the cupcake smell. Do not recommended
Keydy G.
Colores hermosos y ademas tiene textura muy suave y el olor huele muy bien recomendables para tenerlos
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Love these Victoria's Secret Libbys they actually feel great on the color choices are exceptional
Katie L.
Love this! It smells so good and has such a good shimmer. The price was good too!
Maria A.
Florida, Miami
¿al tener mucho tiempo con el lip gloss puesto en los labios se forman pequeñas bolitas en el labio inferior o se mantiene uniforme en los labios?