BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Beauty Rush Color Drama Lip Gloss - Impress Me.

Buy on Amazon
Jannie v.
EVERYTHING from the color to the wand has been amazing and has glide into my lips like heaven!!!! This product is an outstanding lipgloss 100% recommended by me😁 And it's ONLY 3$ so influencer is not the only way you can get high quality makeup for a low low price Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Color Drama Lip Gloss
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
This lipgloss is so beautiful on me it was a nice texture it doesn't smudge and it doesn't wear off the first thing you should think about when get lip balm made my lips so soft that I had to be single day of the week after next time I had to be single day of the week after
Michelle B.
This gloss doesn’t dry out my lips. It is not pigmented though. It is easy to apply. I do have to reapply at least once during the day. This is my first time trying this gloss. I would buy again to use by itself or on top of lipstick.
Jackie V.
Las Cruces
I love the color that I got that is a nude clear color más can go on top of any lip color you want to calm down the color. It goes on very smoothly but has a thick consistency. I can feel the gloss on my lips and when I touch my lips it feels a little sticky. It stays on until I eat or drink. something. It has a nice smell to it but does not have a taste to it.
Tiffany J.
Too sticky. Not long lasting at all. Very shiny. Perhaps I am too used to lipstick and liquid lips but I cannot deal with lip gloss from VS anymore. I used to love them about 10 years ago. I don't know if the formula changed or what but I always end up with a couple as a gift with purchase.
carlyn j.
Toledo, OH
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have been using this lip gloss for as long as I can remember. I get bummed out when they are out of my favorite shade, Pinky. I use this every day and love the slight color it gives me as well as the long lasting shine. It is not too sticky on your lips either like most lip glosses are. If you haven't tried these before, try them asap!
Victoria D.
Elizaville, NY
I'm usually not one to buy makeup from stores that don't specialize in makeup, but I was surprised with this. This color looked great on my skin and didn't dry out my lips. It made them look plump and big! I would definitely buy this again!
Madison D.
Ventura
This lipgloss is super sticky and I don't like it. It's also too shimmery for me that I like which I don't really go for super shimmery lip glosses. I usually want a lip gloss when my lips and kinda dry but they this one dose not help it just feels like a super sticky layer of hung on my lips
Allison V.
Greenfield, WI
This lip color is beautiful but it is not long lasting at all. It can be thick and sticky. But for a quick color it works great. Especially if you are looking for a glossy look. I would not buy it again as I love lipstick and matte colors more than lip gloss.