BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Coconut Craze Body Drink Lotion. Natural skin conditioners make for a super soft, moisturized skin!

Serena R.
I love Victoria's Secret products, but it's mainly for their scents, and packaging. Their lotions never provide me with the moisture my skin really needs in an everyday lotion. However, I would still recommend for their awesome scents!
Erika E.
El Paso, TX
Just purchased two weeks ago. I am very into coconut oil products. This is not greasy, light and moisturizes well. Would definitely recommend. Lon lasting scent but not too heavy. Use this every day.
Pia M.
Cheyenne, WY
Not as moisturizing as a body butter or cream but still moisturizing. The overall scent does smell like coconut but in an artificial way. As far as price to product ratio I definetly think that the price is fair for the amount of lotion that it come with!
Sonia S.
Rossville, KS
It's very greasy. The scent is wonderful, but could be overpowering. I didn't find it very moisturizing, but it did feel good
Alison C.
Brandon, MS
Just recently bought some to carry around with me 🙌🙌!! Love! Hate my hands feeling dry and this helped a lot !
Sara B.
Perris, CA
I love all of Victoria Secret lotions and perfumes. They are good quality and always smell good and love them!
Tasnia E.
Brooklyn, NY
This smells amazing! Coconut is great to use in general plus Victoria's Secret always makes the best lotions!
Amanda B.
Somerville, AL
I like this lotion. The consistency is just right and the smell reminds me of the beach. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Melinda B.
Orrville
Excellent! i use this all the time and it's wonderful my daughters even love this
Alla B.
Warsaw, NY
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Coconut Craze Body Drink Lotion 6.7 fl oz (200 ml)
Heather H.
Murrieta, CA
Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist How does this smell? I love the smell of the fresh coconut scent!!!