Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush 'COCONUT CRAZE' Body Double Mist 250 ml (8.4 oz) uploaded by Geraldine C.Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush 'COCONUT CRAZE' Body Double Mist 250 ml (8.4 oz) uploaded by Mony G.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Jamie T.
Jamie T.
I love scents by Victoria's secret. I didn't think I would find anything that could compare with love spell but this one is awesome. The scent is light and fresh and I love the bottle it comes in. I will buy this again along with my other scents I love. I recommend this for anyone that doesn't like to smell like a boudiare or garden
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Albuquerque, NM
This is a nice moisturizing mist! It's the perfect scent to remind you of a vacation in the Bahamas without actually being there. Whenever I want to feel like I'm treating myself to some fun in the sun I spritz on a little. I actually also really like to spray it on my knees and elbows to keep moist.
Desiree A.
Desiree A.
Des Moines, IA
It's a very strong coconut scent and I would say that you would really have to love coconut to buy this. I decided to try this on a whim at Victoria Secret. The bottle is very nice and you could add it to a perfume bottle collection if you wanted. glass bottle is very easy to chip
Annie H.
Annie H.
Erie
This body mist smells wonderful. I spray it on myself multiple times a day just to get that extra fresh scent. I think it's so cute that the liquid is an opaque white color just like coconut milk. I really love this mist when I want to smell like a summer vacation.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Espanola, NM
I have purchased several scents from VS, and I am loving the Coconut craze scent. I love beachy scents and this is one of the best out there. The bottle is cute and I suggest or recommend it to anyone who likes a light beachy scent. I would buy it again.
wynona m.
wynona m.
Oroville, CA
I love VS Coconut Craze Body Double Mist simply because when I am having a tough day I can close my eyes take a big sniff and suddenly I am in my own tropical paradise..I am a repeat user. When you find something you love its hard to keep searching.
chelsey p.
chelsey p.
Graytown, OH
Coconut anything smells amazing! Victorias Secret has great, long lasting perfume smells that i will always use. The bottles are very cute and nothing compares. The price is a little on the high end compared to others, but it is for sure worth it
Jenny I.
Jenny I.
Holly Springs, NC
This coconut craze will leave you amaze. Love the light scent in this bottle. Leaves you refresh without the heavy scent. Plus this will work well for those who are highly sensitive to fragrance. This is a great by to add to your collection.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Struthers, OH
I love this. I stocked up on 3 of them this summer it's the perfect smell of coconut and warmth. Always get complements when I'm wearing this. It's perfect for someone who likes a little fruity light scent and doesn't want to wear a parfum
Abbie M.
Abbie M.
Smells so good! I am writing a review about toilet paper. I am writing a review about toilet paper. I am writing a review about toilet paper. I am writing a review about toilet paper. I am writing a review about toilet paper.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
What is this? Is it like an oil, mist, lotion? It looks fun to try, but haven't seen it in stores.