Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush 'COCONUT CRAZE' Body Double Mist 250 ml (8.4 oz) uploaded by Geraldine C.Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush 'COCONUT CRAZE' Body Double Mist 250 ml (8.4 oz) uploaded by Mony G.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Geraldine C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It has been my favorite this season. I do not like coconut in any sweet. However, i am fascinated in this case. The smell is extremely delicious, it is impregnated in my skin even after showering. I only recommend them not to exagerated too much, because the smell is no longer enjoyable. Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush 'COCONUT CRAZE' Body Double Mist 250 ml (8.4 oz) #contest
Iranea F.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to love these body sprays!!! The beauty rush collection, I haven't seen it yet though. It has a really nice bottle and omg it smells amazing! It's so sweet and each time in class people would always ask who sprayed something or what I was wearing.
Victoria D.
Pacific Grove, CA
LOVE THIS! Coconut is my favorite scent and they nailed t with this spray. I love how pungent air is and how islandy it makes me feel when I wear it!! Two thumbs up!
Dannya F.
Stockton, CA
So this beauty rush line is so cute especially the packaging I really recommend this scent of you want to smell good but don't want a strong scent this is definitely your product in general it's a very soft nice scent
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yo soy una apasionada por el olor a coco y obviamente este body mist me dejó fascinada, me gusta mucho y definitivamente lo recomiendo!! 😍😍😍
Victoria r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this smells sooo good. it's a nice body mist i have a lot of these. i love them. there expensive but last awhile
Carri C.
Grants Pass, OR
This is a nice body spray. If you live the smell of coconut, it is a must have. It's not too expensive, they have sales all the time. It makes me think of a tropical vacation!
Shannon M.
Layton , UT
Smells delicious! Perfect for summer! Love it! I get lots of compliments!
Abbie M.
Smells so good! I am writing a review about toilet paper. I am writing a review about toilet paper. I am writing a review about toilet paper. I am writing a review about toilet paper. I am writing a review about toilet paper.
Katherine J.
Jacksonville, FL
Clean and beachy I prefer hypnotized and sheer love but this is super nice as well. I probably wouldn't buy it again but if you like beachy it's great
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
What is this? Is it like an oil, mist, lotion? It looks fun to try, but haven't seen it in stores.