Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Coconut Craze Body Double Mist uploaded by Zaneta O.Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Coconut Craze Body Double Mist uploaded by Mony G.Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Coconut Craze Body Double Mist uploaded by LEAR32025 | GERALDINE C.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Coconut Craze body double mist has two layers of skin conditioners and fragrance mix things up for soft, scented skin.

rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
This smells amazing it smells like coconuts you have to shake to use and it has oil and made with like Silk milk. It makes you smell amazing it last for up to about 4 hours. it is a body spray
Jamie T.
I love scents by Victoria's secret. I didn't think I would find anything that could compare with love spell but this one is awesome. The scent is light and fresh and I love the bottle it comes in. I will buy this again along with my other scents I love. I recommend this for anyone that doesn't like to smell like a boudiare or garden
Kristin P.
albuquerque, NM
This is a nice moisturizing mist! It's the perfect scent to remind you of a vacation in the Bahamas without actually being there. Whenever I want to feel like I'm treating myself to some fun in the sun I spritz on a little. I actually also really like to spray it on my knees and elbows to keep moist.
Desiree A.
Des Moines, IA
It's a very strong coconut scent and I would say that you would really have to love coconut to buy this. I decided to try this on a whim at Victoria Secret. The bottle is very nice and you could add it to a perfume bottle collection if you wanted. glass bottle is very easy to chip
Annie H.
Erie
This body mist smells wonderful. I spray it on myself multiple times a day just to get that extra fresh scent. I think it's so cute that the liquid is an opaque white color just like coconut milk. I really love this mist when I want to smell like a summer vacation.
wynona m.
Oroville, CA
I love VS Coconut Craze Body Double Mist simply because when I am having a tough day I can close my eyes take a big sniff and suddenly I am in my own tropical paradise..I am a repeat user. When you find something you love its hard to keep searching.
Miranda G.
Huntingdon, PA
If you want reminded of a relaxing day on the beach or wishing for a tropical vacation this is your scent. It is a light fragrance with hints of coconut that are not overpowering. You just need a few spritz and this fragrance last all day. I have even spritzed on my hair for added fragrance and I love it. This product is perfect for any occasion.
Jenny I.
Holly Springs, NC
This coconut craze will leave you amaze. Love the light scent in this bottle. Leaves you refresh without the heavy scent. Plus this will work well for those who are highly sensitive to fragrance. This is a great by to add to your collection.
Katie N.
Youngstown, OH
I love this. I stocked up on 3 of them this summer it's the perfect smell of coconut and warmth. Always get complements when I'm wearing this. It's perfect for someone who likes a little fruity light scent and doesn't want to wear a parfum
Iranea F.
Edinburg, TX
I used to love these body sprays!!! The beauty rush collection, I haven't seen it yet though. It has a really nice bottle and omg it smells amazing! It's so sweet and each time in class people would always ask who sprayed something or what I was wearing.
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
What is this? Is it like an oil, mist, lotion? It looks fun to try, but haven't seen it in stores.