Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Cherry Bomb Body Drink Lotion uploaded by Josie S.Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Cherry Bomb Body Drink Lotion uploaded by HILAUNYS A.Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Cherry Bomb Body Drink Lotion uploaded by HILAUNYS A.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

• Was curious on this smell and do they sell it in a Victoria Secre...1 Answers
  • Why does this have no reviews?1 Answers
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Cherry Bomb Body Drink Lotion
  • "Literally smells like cupcakes. Smells delicious. It's thick so very hydrating." in 9 reviews
Krystyne C.
Victoria Secret beauty rush cherry bomb smells amazing! I just love so many of the perfumes and body lotions that VS puts out. yes, you may pay a lot for these items but you will smell nice and a little goes a long way so it lasts. this particular lotion makes my skin silky smooth. I get many compliments when I'm wearing it
Bethany F.
Waterford, CT
This particular lotion has a MAJOR scent. I suppose this is something that many who by the VS products enjoy. Personally I think that the smell is a bit harsh and (unless you are buying with a sale) can be a bit on the pricey side. Personally I would recommend a small bottle as a good option for a gift basket that I tend to give out for holidays and gifts.
Angela R.
North Canton, OH
This lotion is the absolute best! I love the scent of the lotion also. It's a little pricey, but well worth the cost. I'm not sure they still sell it though. I definitely have stocked up on it just in case they no longer do. If you see it at your local Victoria's Secret, get it!
MARY ELEN R.
Fort Worth, TX
OHMYGOD I LOVE LOVE THIS ONE! I bought 3 bottles of this and gave one to my friend. I am addicted to this. This product is bot new but it is one of my most favorite lotion! I don't think u cam still get this from the store. I bought mine from ebay. I highly recommend this if u want a fresh, fruity feminine scent!
Princess M.
Dayton, TN
This product is amazing. I love it so much. I got it at Victoria secret. It smells sooo good. And it's very gentle with your skin. It is amazing. I didn't find anything bad about this product. I would recommend this.
Olivia K.
North Zulch, TX
It smells amazing and is so easy to carry around. It lasts all day as well. It doesn't make you feel greasy and slippery like some lotions so. I recommend it for people that travel!
Amanda B.
Fort Hood, TX
I loved this stuff! It's very hard for me to even like a lotion because I do not like the feeling of them however this one worked. It wasn't to greasy and it smelled wonderful.
Karen A.
Bellflower, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells so good. Love that these lotions moisturize my skin perfectly. This is my every day go to lotion since it keeps my skin moisturized all day long. Totally worth buying. Totally recommend this one.
tania c.
Imperial Beach, CA
This has to be the best lotion out there. the smell is out of this world and the price Victoria secrete is amazing. you can never go wrong with Victoria seceret . I use it daily twice a day.
Ashley K.
Murrieta, CA
Any Victoria Secret skincare product is amazing! However this one, after a long day at,the beach is AMAZING. Do moisturizing and keeps my skin form peeling. The smell is an added bonus!
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Why does this have no reviews?
Lisa M.
Was curious on this smell and do they sell it in a Victoria Secret store ?