Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Appletini Body Double Mist 8.4 Fl Oz (250 Ml) uploaded by Barbara N.Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Appletini Body Double Mist 8.4 Fl Oz (250 Ml) uploaded by Gabriella L.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Appletini Body Double Mist 8.4 Fl Oz (250 Ml)
Vitorias secrwt fragrances have always been a personal favorite of mine, therefore this product is no exception. It is just the right size and is lovely to spritz yourself up with on a night out; I wI love the scent of course but the product itself was so fun! It's an oil above the liquid lotion so you need to shake it and mix to get the benefit of both! Wore this almost everyday in high school. Wish they would bring it back.

ould highly recommend
Angela W.
Angela W.
Las Vegas, NV
I think this smells really good and really fresh, and I love it. However, the scent doesn't last for a long time, so you would have to touch it up. You could buy the smaller mini version to carry in your bag to touch up the scent if you like it a lot! But overall, I liked it, just wish it lingered for a bit longer.
Kaia M.
Kaia M.
Jacksonville, FL
The packaging is adorable and the smell is wonderful! I love this product and will be purchasing again. The product is long lasting and I love this Victoria secret product. I feel like it is worth every penny you spend on it:) I use it everyday and can't wait to use it again
India E.
India E.
Willowick, OH
The Beauty Rush Collection was my favorite, until it became sooo expensive. Don't me wrong I will pay for quality but it's just a Body mist not a perfume! The smells are amazing & I would use it everyday if my pocket's allowed me to lol ... I will buy again during a sale!
Diana C.
Diana C.
Weston, FL
This smells SO amazing. The VS body mists have a silicon base (I believe) and leave your skin feeling silky. The scent is ligthweight/for daily casual wear and is long lasting. They have an awesome variety of scents. I would recommend, plus VS is constantly having sales.
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.
Bronx, NY
This product is so bomb !! Have been using it for years!! They have two parts , one is the fragrance the other is like an oil that hydrates our skin! Smells soooo good and yummy and perfect for warmer months to keep your skin soft without feeling oily from lotions!
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Hoboken, NJ
I love this cream besides that makes your skin feel silky and smooth it makes your skin smell so awesome that it drives people crazy when they kiss you. Sometimes the products are on sales 5 for $30. I love Victoria secret everyday. I use this product everyday.
Kayana D.
Kayana D.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm not a fan of this scent. I got a bottle two years ago and still have it. Its just too much of something and not enough of something else. Can't really explain it but I'm not going to purchase this scent again, although all I use is Victoria Secret products.
Tess P.
Tess P.
Athens, OH
I absolutely love this scent. If you like light and fruity scents, this one is perfect for you. I'm all about feeling fresh and clean as I leave the house, and this is a perfect refresher. It is light, yet it lasts throughout the day. I highly recommend it!
Lacey n.
Lacey n.
Beaufort , Sc
The smell is amazing, it keeps you smelling good for hours. Depending on the one you get can alter whether it's more of a strong fruity smell or not. I personally like the stronger fruity smells. I buy a bottle every time I'm at V.S ! Hope you guys enjoy (: