BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Beauty Rush Appletini Body Double Mist, a doubly sweet hydration sensation! Two layers of skin conditioners and fragrance mix things up for soft, scented skin.

Shauntel K.
Providence, RI
This was my scent allll throughout middle school. It’s very fruity (aka the name) but it doesn’t seem to last very long. This particular VS brand Beauty Rush comes in an abundance of scents, there is absolutely one that you would like if Appletini is too strong for you
Breyonna S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Let me say this is one of those Victoria's Secret body sprays that I have absolutely fell in love with for years. I used to wear this every day in high school and sometimes I still wear it from time to time. It has a nice fresh apple scent that isn't over powering and is more of a daytime fragrance. It lasts all day too which is nice. A really well made body spray. Would recommend for people who need a day time fragrance or are a teen looking for something to wear to school that isn't too expensive!
laray S.
Boston, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
#1 who doesn't love Victoria secret? Lol hello... Honestly the smell is long lasting and strong so you only need a few spritz but i love a strong smell, it is a beautiful green martini color which just makes me want an appletini lol and it last's a while not like cheap made body spray.
There are honestly not many vicky's products i don't like (i still have my few i would NEVER buy 😧) but overall FOR ME its a 5
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used to love wearing body mists and perfumes from VS when I worked in the Mall it was so easily available. I did find though that this scent and NYC's Apple (which comes in a little round, green bottle..almost identical!😨) smells extremely similar So much so that it became my favorite scent and I wore that instead because it became so easy to get a hold of! 👍I love this fresh Apple scent
Lauren A.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
I absolutely loved the smell of this product. Currently, mine is actually almost completely empty. The smell was a very rich summer smell. Smelled A LOT like apples. (Obviously). The only con I have about this product is, I have severe allergies, and it made me sneeze every time id spray it but to me it was worth smelling so good! I would definitely recommend this product.
Megs M.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell of this is seriously amazing! I wish they would bring this back into stores. It has a sour green apple smell. It's decently long lasting and decently affordable. I would have purchased more bottles of this had I known they were going to discontinue it!
Emily C.
It's so great to see this product on here! What a flashback to the good old high school days! I LIVED in this scent during high school. The product lasts a long time, because the scent is rather strong you only need a little bit at a time. If you want to smell like fresh apples, this is the perfume for you!
Tracey F.
Sebastian, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love love this scent!! I always get compliments when I use this product. I buy this product once every month or every other it depends on how much I use. Awesome smell! Kind of expensive for the amount you get.
Jennifer G.
West New York, NJ
I honestly think this product sucks. I always buy Victoria's Secret but this body splash is made with oil so it leaves you feeling sticky. If you were going to go to the beach or the pool I guess it's alright. But for daily use its not worth it.
Brie B.
Medina, OH
Victoria secret scents never really disappoint. They are quite pricey and not very affordable if you live on a budget and don't throw money around. I would recommend for treating yourself with these body mists. The scents always seem to hold up nice and I usually get compliments that I smell good.
Heather F.
Some listings dont have a price and I have know idea where to find it. I also do not know how to select the item and pay it.