Victoria's Secret Beach Sexy Bronze Powder Shimmer Brush

by Victoria's Secret

About the product:

• Beach Sexy BRONZE BODY POWDER SHIMMER 'Bronzing'
  • 5.4g/ .19oz

How long does the shimmer last?
Does this work well? Is it worth the price?
Where can i find this now ?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Beach Sexy Bronze Powder Shimmer Brush!
How would you rate this product?
I wish I could love this bronzer. Unfortunately, it is too shimmery for me. If you use this for anywhere other than your face, it WILL rub off on your clothes. The color is spot on, the brush makes for really easy application to the body... the shimmer makes the wearability really limited though. This might be ideal for a night out in the summer; dusted on your collarbones, cheeks, etc. This isn't good for day to day use, in my opinion.
Shawnee, KS
I love love love this product. It use to be pink but the smell is absolutely amazing. Smells like coconut and a hint of something sweet. You can put it on in the morning and it will last all day! You don't need to rub it in just glide the brush across the wanted areas! I would recommend this to anyone who needs to add a little shimmer to their skin!!
Shenandoah, PA
Oh how I loved this brush, I got it as a gift and I used it just about every day for a nice shimmer bronze look and I used it until I ran out. It was amazing, I should definitely get another one. It smells great too!
Really really like this, I totally recommend this powder for any time of the year. The brush works very well and has lasted me a while, the powder gives you the perfect glow.
Proctorville, OH
I love this bronze powder ! I love to use after and when at the beach . Gives you a sparkly glow and not messy . This doesn't make you orange or fake looking , just a soft shimmer warm sun look . Good for all season with a little of your own color .
I love this bronzer. It gives your body a beautiful glow. It is nice for contouring except if you want to do it in small areas because the brush is pretty big. I have tan skin and I can see my skin glow every time I use it. It also smells good but it does transfer to your clothes.
Frankfort, OH
This is the perfect brush to have on hand in the summer. It gives you the perfect amount of glow & bronze. Any skin tone can use it! Highly recommended for anybody looking for a quick pop of color.
Ellenton, FL
Seriously a must have for summer! It adds a sexy bronzed look that is slimming and sweat proof! It's a once in awhile product though since a lot comes out but it's better than any other body bronzing powder I have used. The scent is amazing, too,
Athens, OH
Love love love! I put this over my fake tan sometimes to give it a little luminous look! It's flawless and makes my skin feel silky smooth. Brush makes it easy to blend and I would totally purchase it again.
El paso, TX
Messy and difficult to travel with. Wish it was better though out and a better product coming from a good company. Also wish it stayed on better and could also have multiple users like highlighter or eye shadow.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...