BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Eleni C.
This lotion is great! It smells sooo good and its hydrating! Perfect for the summer or spring but not hydrating enough for the winter time! The scent is so amazing! Worth every penny of it! Totally recommend this product!
Laura P.
Ceres, CA
Love the smell but I hate that the aroma doesn't last all day. The packaging is awesome but I hate that regardless of you closing the lid there is always dried gunk in the top which sometimes makes it hard to open, unfortunately this cracked the lid for me.
Mae J.
Oldsmar, FL
I love the scent of this Victoria Secret Beach Body lotion. The packaging is very tropical and the scent reminds me of summer. It is hydrating and glides well upon application. It is not too pricey which is always a plus factor.
mary k.
Pearisburg, VA
My daughter loves the scent of this lotion. It really is good after a day at the beach to keep the skin in peak condition
Lear 19371Darvis A.
The creams and Splash of Victoria Secret offer varied fragrances and very fragrant, I like, however not being a brand dedicated to skin care I do not apply directly because of the strong fragrances it has. I use them but with previous care.
How does it smell?