Victoria's Secret Beach Cactus Blooms And Sea Salt Fragrance Mist uploaded by Kelly G.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

About the product:

• Victoria's Secret Beach Fragrance Mist
  • Notes: Cactus Blooms and Sea Salt
  • 250 ml/8.4 fl oz.
  • Domestic

Aashna M.
Los Angeles
although these scents smell great when you use them, the retention rate of these perfumes is very low. The smell leaves your skin in a few hours, and for the price--that is unfair. I got excited and bought 3 of these...and now i regret it. Purchase one for aesthetic value, not for use.
Obriel F.
University City
I love Victoria Secret perfumes because the smell lasts me all day. I get compliments on my fragrance and people ask what it is. I buy it from the VS store and the scents are amazing. They are a bit pricey though. I have recommended it to others and will continue to.
Alex M.
Not the best product that I've tried from Victoria secret! It does come in a cute little bottle, but it was a little pricey! I made the fragrance last for a while, but I wouldn't recommend getting it again only because it wasn't the right smell for me.
Tiearra T.
Tyler, TX
omggg i absolutely love this product. it smells just like the beach and it lasts all day long!!! it gives off a sexy aroma and compared to anythin else ive tried its one of the best.. this can be bought from any Victoria's Secret near you or you can order online
Caley M.
Provo, UT
This literally smells like a summer breeze. It's a great choice when you want to have something light smelling on and not too overpowering. The pricing was decent I thought. I would definitely buy again, it's a great scent for the daytime!
Elizabeth L.
Auburn, IN
LOVE LOVE LOVE Victoria's Secret body mists! They have so many great scents. They usually have sales too so you can try out different ones and see which one you like best. I keep a bottle in my car to have if I ever need a spritz!
Jessica E.
Leesville, LA
I tend to have a sensitive sniffer when it comes to strong fragrances, with that being said, I get headaches if it is too strong. This was not one of those times, it made me smell and feel attractive. It really made my day better.
Hope L.
This scent is very fragrant and smells a bit like suntan lotion in a tanning salon so a bit more upscale I liked how beach-y and summery I felt whilst wearing this and I felt very tropical throughout the day. I thought this scent wore well throughout the day as well.
Natalie P.
Murdock, FL
Smells amazing. You can use it in your hair and it gives you that fresh beachhead look. Has a beautiful bottle. Floral but still beachy. It gives a really sophisticated smell that lasts a while.
Hannah S.
Raleigh, NC
This fragrance is perfect for the beach. It has a light scent and great mist to it. The price is not too pricey and the bottle is very cute. I have only bought it once but I know I will be back to buy it again soon. I recommend this to everyone.
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?