BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Basic Instinct features apricot, gardenia, plum, patchouli, turkish rose and vanilla.

Alicia S.
I wore this scent in my early 20s and it was completely out of my realm of scent profiles. I only continued t wear it because guys always complimented me. I grew to appreciate the deeper notes as I grew older and I tend to wear it in the winter time when I feel a bit more "warm".
Ashley A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
this one has a good scent to it. If you add enough to be subtle it's perfect. I love their holiday mini sets where you can try a bunch of their perfumes out without committing to the price.
Joshaline R.
Tempe, AZ
This is honestly one of the best smell for all season . Could never go wrong with I'd product. It's long lasting that lasted the whole day and its like other products out there. I recommend to everyone I know
Rachel J.
Hialeah, FL
I have 3 of these in my closet right now, it's my favorite perfume I own! The only thing I do not like is that it's only sold in stores and online on specific days like Annual Sale or Christmas. Which requires me to really really limit my use on it. But when they're restocked I am always sure to buy more than 2 ! Smells delicious and lasts for days!!
Lauren B.
Corona, CA
I worked at Victoria's Secret for quite a few years, and this was one of the fragrances that we were promoting to sell. I have to say, I did not like the smell of this at all. It was not exactly what I would call a good seller either. If the fragrance is something that you like, it does stay on well and lasts a long time. But really, i'd never buy this one for myself. The fragrance just isn't appealing and is a bit more "old lady" than I'd go for.
Jeni M.
San Angelo, TX
I love this scent. It is light and classy smelling. It is different smelling but in a great way. It is memorable. I got it at Victoria's secret at the mall. I got the small travel size one that is budget friendly and it lasted me forever! In fact I need to go get another one because I recently ran out!
Toni D.
Cave City, AR
It is very hard for me to find a body spray that I really like. I have bought what seems like a million and I'm always trying different ones at different stores. But when I came across this love spell spray I fell in love!!! It smells AMAZING!! And it actually lasts for a long time. I can out it on once and still smell it later throughout the day. I would 110% recommend for other woman to try this product.
Jazmin S.
I absolutely absolutely love love love this perfume spray so much it smells amazing the fat is like candy sweetness but it's most elegant and it's a good value it's not pricey for the size of a bottle and it's long-lasting so you don't have to keep using it A little actually goes a very long way
Megan W.
Englewood, TN
Victoria's Secret perfume always keeps me smelling good throughout the day. I use it almost every day for it keeps me smelling good no matter what. The scent makes me feel confident and ready for what the day brings. I would recommend this to anyone that likes to smell good.
Keylani H.
This perfume smells magnificent. This perfume last on your clothes until you wash them. It does not come off. The price is good compared to other perfumes it's affordable. The scent is classy, distinct and long lasting. I would definitely recommend this product.