Victoria's Secret Bare Vanilla Fragrance Mist

The perfect accessory! Change your mood. Change your mist. Bare Vanilla Fragrance Mist features Whipped Vanilla and apple blossom.

Any know of an affordable perfume that smells like this? I love it but want a perfume vs a body mist Victoria's Secret Bare Vanilla Fragrance Mist
i love vanilla! it’s the best scent. anyone else agree? Victoria's Secret Bare Vanilla Fragrance Mist ! my everyday perfume!
Victoria's Secret Bare Vanilla Fragrance Mist has a pleasant smell? is it worth buying?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Bare Vanilla Fragrance Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Jocelyn C.
Corona, NY
Victoria's Secret Bare Vanilla Fragrance Mist uploaded by Jocelyn C.
In love with the product . It makes me smell like a cupcake which I love . Very good price . Wouldn’t improve nothing from the product . Very long lasting especially the shimmer one . Of course I would buy it again ❤️❤️🥳
Kelly M.
Livingston, NJ
Victoria's Secret Bare Vanilla Fragrance Mist uploaded by Kelly M.
This is my current go to scent but the variation of it before this one was so much better. I used to get told I smelled like cupcakes and I still get a lot of compliments on this so I continued using it but I miss vanilla lace😭 still really nice and sweet smelling.
Aja C.
Aliquippa, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
Mmm who doesn’t love the smell of vanilla? It’s so sweet smelling but doesn’t smell like kids perfume! It’s just so lovely and last so long. For the price you can’t beat it! I would definitely recommend this to others who love to smell sweet!
Gabriela W.
Wytheville, VA
Victoria's Secret Bare Vanilla Fragrance Mist uploaded by Gabriela W.
I AM ADDICTED TO PERFUMES AND LOTIONS.🤍 My favorite aromas are sweet and especially: vanilla. I have used different fragrances, perfumes and lotions from Victoria's Secret. This duo is one of my favorites; I would not give it 5⭐️ even though I love it, because the aroma does not last all day compared to other products.
jennifer B.
Forsyth, MO
Victoria's Secret Bare Vanilla Fragrance Mist uploaded by jennifer B.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
this smells sooo amazing 😍 such a sweet vanilla smell.. i love it! i highly recommended other girls to get this if you love vanilla! absolutely no need to improve this product.. it’s perfect as is! this is one of my favorite scents from here! Victoria's Secret Bare Vanilla Fragrance Mist
Jen S.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Victoria's Secret Bare Vanilla Fragrance Mist uploaded by Jen S.
Victoria's Secret Bare Vanilla Fragrance Mist uploaded by Jen S.
I just love the sweet scent of bare vanilla. The lotion smells very very good, stays longer, I use it all over my body after shower, and stays in my clothes until the next day. I just love VS so so much.
Haley E.
Houston
Victoria's Secret Bare Vanilla Fragrance Mist uploaded by Haley E.
Victoria's Secret Bare Vanilla Fragrance Mist I LOVE this fragrance!! As you can see I use it alot! I love vanilla perfumes and this one is my go to! The vanilla isn't too overpowering, but just enough. Every time I wear it I get several compliments telling me I smell like dessert or smell super good! Very affordable too!
Celeste G.
Fullerton
Victoria's Secret Bare Vanilla Fragrance Mist uploaded by Celeste G.
I personally love the smell of this fragrance it stays on and lasts for quick a while. It is also my favorite fragrance from Victoria’s Secret which comes in such a cute and compacted bottle. I would definitely buy again!
Stephanie V.
Wethersfield, CT
Victoria's Secret Bare Vanilla Fragrance Mist uploaded by Stephanie V.
The smell of vanilla is my favorite and its smell lasts for. For a long time, it is not ostigosa and you can complement it with cream to reinforce its aroma
Ashley L.
Philadelphia, PA
Victoria's Secret Bare Vanilla Fragrance Mist uploaded by Ashley L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love vanilla scents (and so does my boyfriend) this is the perfect vanilla perfume! I always get compliments whenever I wear this. It doesn’t last all day but I’ll carry it with me to spray thru out. When I think of vanilla perfume- this is what comes to mind and it’s perfect!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
louise B.
Bournemouth
il y a 4 mois
Kayla T. il y a 4 mois
Yesss!! One of my favorite perfumes smells so good and is long lasting 💕
Наталия К.
apartment Obolonskiy prospekt
il y a 6 mois
Elsy R. il y a 5 mois
Yes!!! I love this scent! It is my all time fave!
Sara Y.
il y a 7 mois
Litzy U. il y a 4 mois
El olor es delicioso 😍😍😍
Maricela R.
il y a un an
Victoria's Secret Bare Vanilla Fragrance Mist are you gonna have discounts this memorial day? @victoriasecret
Jacqueline G. il y a 9 mois