BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Baked Mineral Shadow Quad.

• "They blend well and last all day without creases." in 1 review
  • "They have a very nice mix of colors you can do a lot with those colors." in 1 review
  • "I'm not a big fan of naked eye shadow, but I enjoyed this productive." in 1 review
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
Shows up really bold on me but I have pale skin, I've heard from multiple gals with darker skin tones that it doesn't really pop. However, it lasts long and is good quality, love the shimmery quality of it!
Emily A.
Glenside, PA
The colors are a really nice mix of earth tones and they last all night long. I just don't prefer for the eye shadows to be all mixed in one like that because it makes it difficult to just choose one color.
Carolina A.
Love this! They have a very nice mix of colors you can do a lot with those colors. Pigmentation wise I think it has great impact on the skin the colors come out very vibrant gorgeous shadows over all.
Raquel H.
Highland, CA
The colors are pretty, but don't show that well on darker skin like mine. I even tried it with primer and that didn't help. I just wish it was bolder
Joyful s.
Lincoln , NE
Nice color options. Goes on smooth and stays all day. Could include instructions, but that's just because I'm make-up impaired. Product is great.
Amber T.
I love Victoria secrets fragrances. But I also like their makeup. I love the mineral shadows. They blend well and last all day without creases.
Sarah C.
Campbell, Ny
I really love Victoria's Secret eyeshadow, it's great quality, goes on easy & always looks fabulous. Plus, it lasts for incredibly long time.
Amanda P.
Very good earth tones looks great on people with fair skin, or just use for shimmer on bronzed skin for summer nights.
Ashley R.
The colors are very pretty but unfortunately the eyeshadows are not pigmented well at all. I wont buy these anymore
ameh d.
Fresno, CA
I love how it comes in a variety of colors and you can mix and match!!! Their eyeshadow sate so pigmented.

back