Victoria's Secret Baked Mineral Bronzing Powder uploaded by Mary C.Victoria's Secret Baked Mineral Bronzing Powder uploaded by Heather N.Victoria's Secret Baked Mineral Bronzing Powder uploaded by tako m.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Silky mineral bronzing powder that gives skin an instant, brightening touch of sun-kissed radiance - gives an unique marbleized finish

Buy on Amazon
Mary C.
Dearborn, MI
This is a really pretty shimmery bronzer. Because of the glitter I wouldn’t recommend it for contouring but it warms up the face for sure. It’s really blendable and warm. I’d buy this again. You can just use it as adding a little warmth to the face or you can go all out and really get a cool look.
Anna P.
Gilbert
Love This product!!!  I love the warm undertones and how well it stays on!  I have lighter skin so I use  it with caution.  But it’s a perfect product to give you that extra glow!
Kelly W.
Gainesville, FL
This was the first bronzer I ever used! I think it makes me look like I just came from a week on an island! This is definitely a quality bronzer and I totally recommend it! Be careful though because a little goes a LONG way with this product. Victoria's Secret Baked Mineral Bronzing Powder
sarah s.
Wilbraham, MA
can’t find this in the store anymore which is sad because I love it! it makes a shimmery highlight and doesn’t come off. No smell to it either. perfect for the price point as well!
maricella b.
I don’t remember when I ever bought this but it is a great way to bronze up the face. Occasionally it would be a little patchy but overall it worked amazing and had the perfect matte finish I love.
Kaylea I.
North Platte
This product is ok. Not extremely pigmented but it is buildable. I found it looks better on my in the summer time, because I’m the winter time it looked too orange for my skin tone!
Jessica R.
Bolingbrook, IL
I’ve used this product for years. It’s a very light formula, so it doesn’t have any effect on my skin. Downside is when you are getting close to the end you literally have to scrape the container. It is kind of on the pricey side as well.
Stephanie S.
Evansville , IN
This is the best bronzer i have used so far! Really sad to hear of VS discontinuing their makeup line. I bought this after i worked at VS a few years ago. I looked at it everyday during my shift and should have bought it way sooner!
Pamela S.
Harvest, AL
My most favorite bronze out there for my summer look! Goes on smooth without a thick dark look. It blends so nicely giving me a nice sun kissed look and doesn't clog my pours! Win win!
Kristina C.
Bloomington, IN
I have had this bronzer for a very long time.. and it doesn't even look like I've put a dent in it! It is a little orange and sometimes difficult to blend. It also has a little shimmer to it it. It's perfect for summer!