BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret features notes of candies citrus and plum, a heart is full of water lily, wild freesia and green hyacinth, while base notes include cotton candy, sensual wood and musk.

Brook R.
Conroe, TX
Omg I love Back to Pink it smell like sweet tarts, every time I wear it is get compliments. It's a great brand that I trust and the smell last all day it's very effective. It exceedEd my expectations I'm highly satisfied and highly recommend this product.
Brittany D.
Reno, NV
Such a great smell. It's fresh and young and has a very floral and tropical smell. It's great for teens and young ladies. Though it isn't the most long lasting perfumes so by the end of the day you might not have any fragrance on you left at all.
Mobina T.
Stony Brook, NY
Victoria secret has the most unique and best collections of perfume. Always go to the store and have to get one thing from there.This smells so great. My bottle is almost over and I have to get a new one soon. Not only it smells great but it even lasts longer.
Brittany P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One more reason I love pink. I have not found one pink branded item I have not liked. This scent is very carefree. And not too pricey. Kind of cheap.
Alejandra r.
A good product but not my favorite. Smells really good. Any of their scents do. I love it. They are good at making us women smell really good!!!
Donnamarie L.
Painesville , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite body spray scent to use all the time. Light scent not to over powering . I always have to have this in my body spray collection
Jessee T.
Prairieville, LA
This product is not my favorite. Nothing from Victoria Secret smells bad, but this smells like a little school girl or something.
Brianna P.
Mays Landing, NJ
It smells so amazing. 😍I love this perfume so much and it smells very good. could be worn anywhere and I wear it every day.
Siara O.
Fulton, IL
Everything I've ever gotten fro PINK, as far as perfume goes, has always been good quality. This spray smells incredible.
Destiny G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I so want this brand pink perfume this is great , I so want this is this long lasting? And how much is this love it