BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Aqua Kiss Ultra-Moisturizing Hand and Body Cream by Victoria's Secret for Women - 6.7 oz Body Cream

Victoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Ultra Moisturizing Hand And Body Cream
  • "The smell is great the formula is really hydrating and creamy. Perfect for right after using the restroom; soap/water can really dry out my skin. " in 4 reviews
Olivia M.
York, PA
This lotion is pretty nice. It smells great which is nice. It sinks in relatively quickly and it is pretty moisturizing. It is a little pricey for a lotion and I don't know if its worth the extra money. I would recommend it if your looking for a great gift.
Cat d.
Gilroy, CA
Mélanie R.
Kristiansund
Really love this, it's super hydrating and I have kinda dry skin, especially on my elbows.
the smell is beautiful as well.

do not recommend for people with eczema, my mother has it, and she got a tingling to a lite burning sensation.
Meagan L.
Jacksonville, FL
I actually got this product free for my birthday and was super excited, because hey, free stuff. It smells so good. But I was skeptical if it would feel.good and it does. Its normally about $18 a bottle which I problably wouldn't spend unless I had a coupon.
Nikoletta S.
Athens
I really love its smell - reminds me of the summer and the beach - and it feels great, because it's not sticky at all! Unfortunately its lovely scent goes away really quick and because of that most of the people could find it kinda pricey.
Toni M.
Greenwood, IN
LOVE the way this smells! I use the cream instead of the lotion because I find that it lasts longer. It doesn't take much to cover your whole body. I use this after the shower and it keeps my skin hydrated and smelling great for the rest of the day!
It smells amazing! It keeps your skin feeling really soft. It really moisturizers your skin. I would definitely buy this again. It could be a little more pricey than bath and body works. I would recommend to everyone
Ameena V.
Love the smell and very moisturizing! I put it on every night and when I just feel like it.
Julia M.
Beautiful gentle scent or with replenishing oils of avocado and almond. Not a great moisturizer but beautiful scent.
Joseane v.
Norwich, CT
I think that I already wrote a review about this product, but I loved it sooo much that here I'm writing another one. So everyone this is the the Victoria's Secret hand and body cream or (lotion). I can tell you that it has a awesome smell, and you know what? My husband bought it for me, which means that he also LOVES it!! And now I'm inlove with this product. So coming back to the product, it has a really good texture, it is really smooth and it makes your skin really soft, it has a really good price it isn't that expensive at all, so go and try it, it won't hurt, and I guarantee you that you're just going to gain with this wonderful product, there is nothing to lose guys!!!! 😊😍

Amazon