Victorias Secret Aqua Kiss Freesia Body Wash by Victoria's Secret for Women - 8.4 oz Body Wash uploaded by Laura G.Victorias Secret Aqua Kiss Freesia Body Wash by Victoria's Secret for Women - 8.4 oz Body Wash uploaded by patricia s.Victorias Secret Aqua Kiss Freesia Body Wash by Victoria's Secret for Women - 8.4 oz Body Wash uploaded by Cielo S.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Aqua Kiss Freesia Body Wash by Victoria's Secret for Women - 8.4 oz Body Wash see more...

Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Best fragrance from V.S in my opinion, I always get compliments from people when I use this!
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
San Jose, CA
Love this body wash. Got it a long time ago as a gift and boy did I get hooked on this product. Every time it goes on sale I like to stock up again. Bought a few more bottles of this at Victoria Secret this past weekend for $5. It leaves a nice scent on the skin after use and I find myself purchasing it again and again.
patricia s.
patricia s.
Esta loción es super buena, seria magnífico que la sacaran en presentación de perfume. Ademas tiene un aroma refrescante Victoria's Secret Victorias Secret Aqua Kiss Freesia Body Wash by Victoria's Secret for Women - 8.4 oz Body Wash
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Ottawa, ON
This was my first beauty product that I have tried by Victoria Secret and was absolutely blown away. In store, I fell in love with the scent. It's so light but still has a slight flower smell. It reminds me of walking through a garden during the rain or right after it has rained. The first time I used it in the shower, I was thinking that it wasn't going to be all that great. It was feeling like many of the Calgon body washes where it smells amazing but left my skin dry. When I got out of the shower and dried off, I ran my hand over my skin and was blown away by how soft my skin was. I am currently almost done my second bottle and have 2 or 3 more waiting. This is a product I recommend. Plus when Victoria Secret has their 7 for $35 sale it is absolutely fantastic. I use the body wash and follow up with the body mist on day that I do not wish to use perfume.
Cielo S.
Cielo S.
Los Angeles
El aroma es super refrescante y tiene larga duracion, el diseño es hermoso y bastante accesible para cualquier persona, dura bastante y se lo recomiendo a cualquiera que le gusten los aromas frescos.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Ibague

I have the cream of this lotion is great smells very delicious I recommend a 100%---yo tengo la crema de esta locion es genial huele muy delicioso se las recomiendo un 100%
Parami S.
Parami S.
kaluthara
Smells nice and fresh. Has a slight citric fragrance to it which is nice. The fragrance stays for a long time.