BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #16 in Fragrance Mists for Her

The mists you love, all dressed up in a limited-edition bottle design to give, get and collect.

• Aqua Kiss: Fresh, with rain-kissed freesia and daisy

Buy on Jet.com
Brianna  A.
Oxford, PA
I recently just purchased this product last week and now I use it every day! It smells so good and I plan on buying another bottle when this one runs out.

♡Hope ♡.
This product is probably one of my favorite fragrances from Victoria secret, and the scent itself is like the beach and is very smooth and refreshing.
Jenn M.
I love this scent, it works well as a refresher scent to use anytime of the day. I personally like to use it whenever i head out the door to work. 😁
Prativa D.
I love the scent of it. It lasts all day long. It gives me the refreshing and clean feeling all day. I would definitely recommend this to my friends.
Alison G.
Manchester, CT
If I’m going to wear a scent I like it to be a fresh clean smell that’s not heavy. This smells like I just stepped out of the shower and I love that!
Abby K.
I used this at a friends house once and it smells so refreshing!!!! I’m in love and I really want some for myself! The scent lasts a wile! I love it
Necee J.
First time i tried this on in the store, I bought it right away. It smells so nice. I have the little one too for my purse, for when I'm on the go .
Emily M.
N Brunswick, NJ
I love this sent. It smells so fresh and clean. The bottle is so big I don't run out easily. I've had mine for a year plus and it's still 3/4 full
amanda l.
tyler, TX
Such a pretty scent this body mist has I purchased this from Victoria Secret in the mall and im absolutely happy with the scent its so fresh
Meghan V.
Smells wonderful! One of my favorite scents from Victoria secret. It is long lasting and leaves you smelling fresh. Good value for the price!
luz a.
Has any one bought this product???
Aurelia M.
Brugge
What is your favorite smell of the body mist? I am thinking about to get a new one :)
Lynn W.
Aragon, GA
Am I the only one crazy about this scent :)
Amanda W.
I love this scent but I feel like it needs "more" of something. I mix scents a lot to create something different. Any recommendations on what this would pair well with?
Tierra M.
Orlando, FL
Has any one bought this product???