BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #14 in Fragrance Mists for Her

The mists you love, all dressed up in a limited-edition bottle design to give, get and collect.

• Aqua Kiss: Fresh, with rain-kissed freesia and daisy

Buy on Walmart
Yoldaris J.
My favorite worldwide splash, I would love to re-stock this fragrance as buy 6 pots of this and the last bottle is almost over and I do not know why I do not think finding another fragrance that I like as much as this!
Jana S.
Chlumec nad Cidlinou
This mist is my favorite. I have been using it for almost 4 months now. It came in a package with a body lotion and was a bit pricey. It was my first time using it. I bought it at the VS store. It's a great product.
Katherine B.
Mobile, AL
Obsessed with this scent! I cannot stop using it. It stays on well and smells amazing. Got it for a birthday present this year and use it everyday. The lotion is also amazing. It hydrates well. I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Monica F.
Dallas, TX
This is my go to scent. I wear it every day. I was not a big fan of Victoria secret's perfume until I stumbled upon this lovely scent. It's not too sweet scented. It's nice and light. I absolutely adore it.
Brenna J.
I love this spray! It is a very fresh scent and is one of my favorite body sprays. I find myself grabbing this scent often. Especially when I am going to school or work and just want to have a fresh scent
Diana W.
Fayetteville, AR
This product smells nice and is relatively cheap compared to other brands. It gives you a lot of product; however, I've found that you need to use a lot more of it to obtain the smell on the body and it still dissipates rather quickly and you have to reapply often.
paige t.
sioux falls, SD
This body mist smells so good and isn't too strong where it makes me and everyone around me sick from the scent like some body mists. I got a bunch of these when they were on sale for $5 and love them.
Shada M.
West Chester, OH
This scent is perfect for a fresh and clean smell. It sprays easily, and smells great. It's not too powerful and smells light and fresh on the body. Would definitely recommend for a casual scent.
Junielle T.
This is my favorite scent! I recently came across this scent when my old favorite one was stopped. Now I buy this all the time. The scent is fresh on the nose and can last for the whole day.
Mia S.
Arlington, TX
OMG!! This body mist has me smelling good all day. I get such great compliments wearing it. The scent is a more floral scent and very refreshing. The bottle has a nice look. This body mist is from Victoria Secret! Everyone should look into this masterpiece.
luz a.
Has any one bought this product???
Aurelia M.
Brugge
What is your favorite smell of the body mist? I am thinking about to get a new one :)
Lynn W.
Aragon, GA
Am I the only one crazy about this scent :)
Amanda W.
I love this scent but I feel like it needs "more" of something. I mix scents a lot to create something different. Any recommendations on what this would pair well with?
Yoldaris J.
Anyone know when stock that fragance again?