BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #15 in Fragrance Mists for Her

The mists you love, all dressed up in a limited-edition bottle design to give, get and collect.

• Aqua Kiss: Fresh, with rain-kissed freesia and daisy

Diane S.
Buffalo, NY
This body mist smells so good! It's tropical and fresh at the same time. The downside is that it doesn't last too long as most body mists do, but one bottle will last a long time
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor , NJ
Oh my goodness I love love love this spray! Every female has to have that one signature scent and Aquarius Kiss is most definitely mine. I've been searching for the right perfume for years. I finally found this one about a year ago. I wear this almost everyday and I couldn't be happier about it☺
Espi T.
Greenfield, CA
This fragrance mist is my absolute favorite scent. The very first time I purchased it, I knew it was the scent for me! It is not that pricey, it's about $18 and lasts very long. Over the course of 2 years I've only bought 3 bottles! I cannot go a day with out using it, I love the way they captured the scent of water. At least that's what I call the scent, after all the name is Aqua Kiss.
Cierra W.
Fresno, Ca
Okay so this body mist is being slept on. It's so good! I have gone through like 4 bottles because it's so good. It smells clean and fresh. That's the best way to describe it. I wear it to work and it's not one of those sprays that gives people a headache. My boss it sensitive to perfumes and I always get compliments from her on this spray. I would say run... don't walk to go get this. It's always on promotion too.
Tania A.
Warren, MI
I LOVE THIS SMELL. The smell is amazing I love the color too! It's a very nice bottle and I would definitely recommend it to all my friends. VS always has good deals with these perfumes. I love them so much I've purchased all of the scents and they're amazing
Yolanda E.
Fruitland, ID
I love the smell is delicious one of my favorite body mist. It's has a strong smell but kinda fruity it smells all day. It's not expensive if you get during there sells but when they ain't it is pricy. I recommend for those girls that like to smell delicious. Great for summer.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Yum!!! This scent is so fresh and makes me wants to lay out on the beach. I got this product for free from the victorias secret new blush line promotion and I am so glad I got this scent! I received the small vial, perfect for taking on the go. Seriously, such an amazing scent.
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
Debo confesar que me gusta esta fragancia pero no es mi favorita siento que pierde rápido subolor y queda mas fuerte el alcohol sin embargo si la volvería a comprar porque en la ropa perdura el aroma y me agrada. 🙈💋
Amanda L.
This one smells good like freesia. it's very fresh and not overpowering at all. It's a blue liquid and has a body lotion in this scent too. I always loved their freesia scents. VS needs to bring back the classic scents, even if only online.
Dallana F.
Van Nuys, CA
This has to be one of my favorite Victoria's Secret fragrances. It has a beautiful smell that does not overpower but it is definitely there. I have multiple Victoria's Secret fragrances and this is the one I use the most because of its amazing sent.
luz a.
Has any one bought this product???
Aurelia M.
Brugge
What is your favorite smell of the body mist? I am thinking about to get a new one :)
Lynn W.
Aragon, GA
Am I the only one crazy about this scent :)
Amanda W.
I love this scent but I feel like it needs "more" of something. I mix scents a lot to create something different. Any recommendations on what this would pair well with?
Tierra M.
Orlando, FL
Has any one bought this product???

back