BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #16 in Fragrance Mists for Her

The mists you love, all dressed up in a limited-edition bottle design to give, get and collect.

• Aqua Kiss: Fresh, with rain-kissed freesia and daisy

Buy on Jet.com
Valery M.
Orlando, FL
This is like for those days when you feel love, I love this fragrance is very romantic, is citrusy, but is perfect for every day, I then apply my bath or me wetted with the cream of the same flavor, but the cream it's like when you exercise and want to smell rich despite being all sweaty, really works.

in the photo the splash is so because it was just me and I had to put some cream with a little water in the container ... ups
Marce G.
Kissimmee
The scent is sooo feminine! It smells fresh and elegant at the same time. I love the price it's affordable and the bottle is just so elegant too♡ the smell lasts for hours!
Diane S.
Buffalo, NY
This body mist smells so good! It's tropical and fresh at the same time. The downside is that it doesn't last too long as most body mists do, but one bottle will last a long time
shelby b.
I love victoria secret perfume. the price is a little high, but the smell last me a full day. you honestly get what you pay for. I do two squirts, and it last me 8-9 hours!
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Oh my goodness I love love love this spray! Every female has to have that one signature scent and Aquarius Kiss is most definitely mine. I've been searching for the right perfume for years. I finally found this one about a year ago. I wear this almost everyday and I couldn't be happier about it☺
Espi T.
Greenfield, CA
This fragrance mist is my absolute favorite scent. The very first time I purchased it, I knew it was the scent for me! It is not that pricey, it's about $18 and lasts very long. Over the course of 2 years I've only bought 3 bottles! I cannot go a day with out using it, I love the way they captured the scent of water. At least that's what I call the scent, after all the name is Aqua Kiss.
Cierra W.
Fresno, Ca
Okay so this body mist is being slept on. It's so good! I have gone through like 4 bottles because it's so good. It smells clean and fresh. That's the best way to describe it. I wear it to work and it's not one of those sprays that gives people a headache. My boss it sensitive to perfumes and I always get compliments from her on this spray. I would say run... don't walk to go get this. It's always on promotion too.
Tania A.
Warren, MI
I LOVE THIS SMELL. The smell is amazing I love the color too! It's a very nice bottle and I would definitely recommend it to all my friends. VS always has good deals with these perfumes. I love them so much I've purchased all of the scents and they're amazing
Yolanda E.
Fruitland, ID
I love the smell is delicious one of my favorite body mist. It's has a strong smell but kinda fruity it smells all day. It's not expensive if you get during there sells but when they ain't it is pricy. I recommend for those girls that like to smell delicious. Great for summer.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Yum!!! This scent is so fresh and makes me wants to lay out on the beach. I got this product for free from the victorias secret new blush line promotion and I am so glad I got this scent! I received the small vial, perfect for taking on the go. Seriously, such an amazing scent.
luz a.
Has any one bought this product???
Aurelia M.
Brugge
What is your favorite smell of the body mist? I am thinking about to get a new one :)
Lynn W.
Aragon, GA
Am I the only one crazy about this scent :)
Amanda W.
I love this scent but I feel like it needs "more" of something. I mix scents a lot to create something different. Any recommendations on what this would pair well with?
Tierra M.
Orlando, FL
Has any one bought this product???