BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #16 in Fragrance Mists for Her

The mists you love, all dressed up in a limited-edition bottle design to give, get and collect.

• Aqua Kiss: Fresh, with rain-kissed freesia and daisy

Buy on Jet.com
Samantha M.
Cleveland, TN
I have alptof perfumes i have dollar tree perfume all the way up to $100+ perfume one of my top 3 is this this it smells so good and you can get the matching lotion it has a hard to describe smell it has a fruity but flower smell to me. Its great for daily use or even date night! Im not sure about everywhere ots its $18 a bottle but its a good size bottle when i was a cna 2 sprays would last my whole 12 hour shift i would suggest this to anyone and everyone i love it
Kiden S.
This is my favorite fragrance of the VS mists. I have bought it several times and gotten it as a gift as well. It smells so good but of course that is just my opinion as everyone likes different smelling fragrances. I use so much of this mist and it still lasts me around 4-5 months making the price very worth it. Instead of recommending this specific scent, I recommend going into the store and choosing which is best for you.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
Great light scent!! I have the fragrance mist!! Which is easy to carry in my handbag. These were on sale and can be pricey. Yet, I like the most as I can freshen up throughout the day. It's contains chamomile and rose. So if you like floral this may not work for you.
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
I love all of the Victoria's Secret spray products. I specially like this one because it's a very clean fresh smell. You can also mix them with other sprays and this one works really well with pretty much all of the sprays. This one works really well with the floral sense especially. This last a long time it smells amazing and it's the sent last long on your skin. It's also very affordable
Brianna A.
I'm giving this 5 stars because the scent is amazing...actually all of Victoria's Secret's sprays smell amazing!!! The only and I mean only iffy thing about this product is that it doesn't last long but honestly that's with all body sprays because they aren't like perfumes....I'd say it last a couple hours and then I reapply. All in all this is my favorite!! Reminds me of summer!
Amber R.
Albuquerque, NM
There's only one bad thing about this spray and that's the fragrance isn't extremely long lasting. That being said I can make this spray last me months and months. The scent is clean and fresh but still sweet. I've tried more vs fragrances than I can count and this one has definitely been my favorite by far.
Abby V.
Belle Glade, FL
One of my favorite body sprays from Victoria secret. It's such a great scent and lasts through out day. It's a good go to, when traveling, exercising etc. to spray and refresh yourself. Definitely recommend along with the body lotion! Reasonable price as well and sometimes is on sale.
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
When I first purchased this the mist smelled good, but I realized the more I used it the more it started to just smell like alcohol. I’m not a fan of smelling like that. So I only use it during emergencies at work but I will not be purchasing this item again.
Nancy P.
Resaca, GA
I bought this body spray along with the matching body lotion. It smells so clean and fresh and luxurious.  The smells lasts throughout the day and I always get so many compliments when I wear this, ( especially from guys) I love the look of the bottle too!
ⓓⓔⓐⓝⓝⓐ❤️ D.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this perfume! I love a lot of VS/ Pink perfumes but this one may just be my favorite! It keeps me smelling great all day long. It was bought for me as a gift from my mom and after I ran out I went and purchased another right away!
luz a.
Has any one bought this product???
Aurelia M.
Brugge
What is your favorite smell of the body mist? I am thinking about to get a new one :)
Lynn W.
Aragon, GA
Am I the only one crazy about this scent :)
Amanda W.
I love this scent but I feel like it needs "more" of something. I mix scents a lot to create something different. Any recommendations on what this would pair well with?
Tierra M.
Orlando, FL
Has any one bought this product???