BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #16 in Fragrance Mists for Her

The mists you love, all dressed up in a limited-edition bottle design to give, get and collect.

• Aqua Kiss: Fresh, with rain-kissed freesia and daisy

Buy on Jet.com
Sanjida A.
This has a great refreshing smell! It's a great everyday wear mist and lasts a few hours with just one spray! The packaging is so pretty as well
zoe a.
scarborough
This is amazing I love sent would highly recommend. It girls reminds me of hot summer days 😍
Emily L.
Great scent for anyone who is looking for a light fresh smelling one. I also love the vs packaging very sturdy but light at the same time.
Maria R.
Love the smell it haves. Jumo out of the shower and spray some Agua Kiss splash and it leaves me feeling so refresh and smelling kissable!
Javiera R.
Puerto Varas

I love this perfume that smells good🙆🏽❤️❤️
my favorite perfume😍😍😍

I recommend using this peefume, it is perfect for all women 👸🏼👩🏽🙅🏽👧🏽👧🏼
Nicole e.
zürich
It’s a really nice body spray. It has a really strong floral tense 🌹
The only bad thing is that it doesn’t lasts long on the skin 🤷🏻‍♀️
Nicole C.
boquete , chiriqui
The best!
I'm in love! Seriously
The smell, the filling in your skin, you fill sexy, fresh and with a good aromatherapy
All in one
Meghan T.
Heard so much about this and I have so much hope that this does smell beautiful. I really want one and soon hopefully getting one
Noemi A.
I got this as a gift and i love wearing it. It say its my favorite cause its kinda smooth and gentlez i like it because of that.
Angelica C.
This fragance scent smells well. I like it. It is good and long lasting. Is great. I like to use it at afternoon. I love it. 💙
luz a.
Has any one bought this product???
Aurelia M.
Brugge
What is your favorite smell of the body mist? I am thinking about to get a new one :)
Lynn W.
Aragon, GA
Am I the only one crazy about this scent :)
Amanda W.
I love this scent but I feel like it needs "more" of something. I mix scents a lot to create something different. Any recommendations on what this would pair well with?
Tierra M.
Orlando, FL
Has any one bought this product???