BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #16 in Fragrance Mists for Her

The mists you love, all dressed up in a limited-edition bottle design to give, get and collect.

• Aqua Kiss: Fresh, with rain-kissed freesia and daisy

Buy on Jet.com
Hannah K.
Such a lovely fresh fragrance! It's lovely to spray as a freshen up throughout the day. It doesn't last as long as other scents I wear but I'm used to wearing perfumes which will be why. This is my favorite scent from VS.
Karen O.
Brasil
Amazing product. Very fragrant. Use with often more than five years, I can not be without. Unlike other fragrance from Victoria's Secret. It's soft and tasty. It has practical packaging. Buy for a very affordable price.
Chloe W.
This is hands down one of my favorite scents from Victoria's Secret as it smells absolutely insane and it just reminds me of the seaside. If you haven't, I would definitely go and smell this.
Ellie P.
Amazing product! They have a great range of scents for everyone! But this is one of my favourites, it lasts along time. My first bottle of this scent but i would defiantly repurchase it again. You can buy it from superdrug or Victoria's secret.
imogen M.
THE BEST PERFUME EVER this scent is so nice it is so sweet and lasts a long time this is my trusty and go to perfume out of 10 I HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS
Ulka K.
Mumbai, Maharastra
These mists I have bought recently and my first impression on this is that what an amazing smell it has & each of them individually smell different!!
Patty K.
This mist is an amazing summer opinion.The fragrance is so summery.Also is in a very good packed.I totally recommend this because is very longlasting
Chelsea R.
MIAMI, FL
Great must have for "what's in my purse " can't say I don't like the small. Pros are its long lasting cons it gets old of you leave it in the sun.
Astrid D.
Brownsville, TX
I love the formula named "pink sunset" but isn't in the app so I'm gonna tell us that the pink sunset smell so delicious and I really recommend it
zoe a.
scarborough
This is amazing I love sent would highly recommend. It girls reminds me of hot summer days ūüėć
luz a.
Has any one bought this product???
Aurelia M.
Brugge
What is your favorite smell of the body mist? I am thinking about to get a new one :)
Lynn W.
Aragon, GA
Am I the only one crazy about this scent :)
Amanda W.
I love this scent but I feel like it needs "more" of something. I mix scents a lot to create something different. Any recommendations on what this would pair well with?
Tierra M.
Orlando, FL
Has any one bought this product???