BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #16 in Fragrance Mists for Her

The mists you love, all dressed up in a limited-edition bottle design to give, get and collect.

• Aqua Kiss: Fresh, with rain-kissed freesia and daisy

Buy on Jet.com
Kenny V.
Doral, FL
This fragrance smells super good, I've used all summer. I love it and recommend it!
Sydney R.
La Vista, NE
i spray this every morning on myself and i get a ton of compliments almost everyday
Irianna M.
Bridgeport, CT
This is one of my favorites! It smells so good. I recommend this so much!!!
Emilie A.
This is very much my all time fav perfume! It have got a very good fresh smell and it’s strong without being too harsh in smell. Also My bottle is pretty big i have had it for over a year now and there is still a half bottle left!Victoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Fragrance MistVictoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Fragrance MistVictoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Fragrance Mist
Rose W.
This is my everyday scent for spring and summer! I have been using this for two years now and I have always been coming back to this. I have bought pricey designer perfumes to little body sprays but nothing compares to this! I obviously have a few more that sit along my favourites but this is great value for the price as well! It lasts all day and is my favourite scent in the range as I have experienced very sickly sweet scents in the range which is disappointing. If you love fresh scents you will love this. I can’t recommend this enough!
Hannah B.
This was one of my first perfume mists and is my favourite to this day. It lasts on me all day and is so easy to carry around. It has the nicest smell and is just so refreshing compared to a lot of other scents on the market. Really loved this and I was so sad when they stopped selling it but they brought it back in a different packaging so i went and bought it
Αλεξάνδρα Μ.
ATHENS
Its so fresh and light with nice scent! i really like that! this is the first time i use that and i will definitily buy this again! I kinda like the bottle
! The smell is really elegant and kind! I like this so much and I will definitily recommend this to every girl out there!!!!!
Dominique F.
Zürich
Es hat den Geruch von Palmen, Kokosnüssen, Strand und Mango. Perfekt für den Urlaub oder wenn man sich wünscht, dass man an den Strand könnte...Es ist blumig und süsslich. Aus diesem Grund würde ich bei der Menge aufpassen die man für einmal verwendet.
Victoria E.
Waterloo, ON
One of my favorite body mists! It's perfect for everyday use or for going out. It smells fantastic and does not have an over-bearing scent. All my friends the love smell and quite a few strangers have complemented me on the perfume. I put it to the ultimate test and had my male roommates smell it and it was their favorite out of all of my top body mists and perfumes. Great look, I love the color blue they use on the bottle, and has a sturdy design too. Would highly recommend!
Miryam P.
Santo Domingo
Mi favorita por siempre! La puedo usar a cualquier hora del día y resulta agradable! Tiene un precio justo. Es dulce y suave pero no pasa desapercibida. La fragancia permanece por horas. La compro siempre y recomiendo su compra!
luz a.
Has any one bought this product???
Aurelia M.
Brugge
What is your favorite smell of the body mist? I am thinking about to get a new one :)
Lynn W.
Aragon, GA
Am I the only one crazy about this scent :)
Amanda W.
I love this scent but I feel like it needs "more" of something. I mix scents a lot to create something different. Any recommendations on what this would pair well with?
Tierra M.
Orlando, FL
Has any one bought this product???