BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #14 in Fragrance Mists for Her

The mists you love, all dressed up in a limited-edition bottle design to give, get and collect.

• Aqua Kiss: Fresh, with rain-kissed freesia and daisy

Buy on Walmart
♡Donella♡ h.
usa
I love this scent. I like to wear it in the summer. It has a great smell not to overpowering. Smells like summer
Leona R.
North st paul, MN
Smells Good! It is a lightweight mist. It does stay on clothing for a few hours so you smell good for the day!!
i l.
Roosevelt, NY
Smells amazing last all day always a classic I love it I would recommend this perfume quality is well worth it
Maya W.
Indiana, PA
I am in lovde with this scent. I ahve been ever since it came out. I am probably on my third bottle right now.
Nathalie B.
Amaizing fragrance, It is my favorite for daily use. Have a nice bottle. I almost always carry with me, love it
This perfume sells so good when I walked into the store I just had to get this one but mine just ran out ....
Iliana G.
This is one of my favorite scents for the summer, smells amazing. It's one that i put on and last long on. 😊💗
Evelyn F.
Aguadilla, PR
OMG este splach es una locura tiene un olor súper bueno fresco lo recomiendo a ojo cerrado de verdad que si
Halie M.
California, PA
I got this in a mini set of four scents and this is my least favorite one of them all. I do not recommend
👠👗Yazmin S.
Houston , TX
Victoria's secret the fragrance aqua kiss me charm its smell is indescribable and long lasting I love it
luz a.
Has any one bought this product???
Aurelia M.
Brugge
What is your favorite smell of the body mist? I am thinking about to get a new one :)
Lynn W.
Aragon, GA
Am I the only one crazy about this scent :)
Amanda W.
I love this scent but I feel like it needs "more" of something. I mix scents a lot to create something different. Any recommendations on what this would pair well with?
Yoldaris J.
Anyone know when stock that fragance again?