BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #16 in Fragrance Mists for Her

The mists you love, all dressed up in a limited-edition bottle design to give, get and collect.

• Aqua Kiss: Fresh, with rain-kissed freesia and daisy

Cynthia R.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Super fresh clean scent. One of my favorite sprays. I've been using this for years. I wore it a lot in highschool ūüėä
Felicia Y.
Smells super good!! I recently bought a bottle and have been wearing it every day since! I love the packaging too!
Lisa T.
Crawfordville, FL
I love Victoria Secrets Aqua body mist. It's light & fresh. I've received many compliments when wearing it.
Becca P.
Marshall, MO
Love this scent! It's so fresh and reminds me of summer. I always spray on this stuff before I get out of the car.
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Good scent. Affordable if you buy sales. Ingredients are not natural. Nice packaging. Collectible bottles for decor
I love this scent. I like to wear it in the summer. It has a great smell not to overpowering. Smells like summer
Nathalie B.
Amaizing fragrance, It is my favorite for daily use. Have a nice bottle. I almost always carry with me, love it
i l.
Hempstead, NY
Smells amazing last all day always a classic I love it I would recommend this perfume quality is well worth it
Maya W.
Indiana, PA
I am in lovde with this scent. I ahve been ever since it came out. I am probably on my third bottle right now.
Leona R.
North st paul, MN
Smells Good! It is a lightweight mist. It does stay on clothing for a few hours so you smell good for the day!!
luz a.
Has any one bought this product???
Aurelia M.
Brugge
What is your favorite smell of the body mist? I am thinking about to get a new one :)
Lynn W.
Aragon, GA
Am I the only one crazy about this scent :)
Amanda W.
I love this scent but I feel like it needs "more" of something. I mix scents a lot to create something different. Any recommendations on what this would pair well with?
Yoldaris J.
Anyone know when stock that fragance again?