BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #14 in Fragrance Mists for Her

The mists you love, all dressed up in a limited-edition bottle design to give, get and collect.

• Aqua Kiss: Fresh, with rain-kissed freesia and daisy

Buy on Walmart
Cayman S.
Hopkins, MN
Aqua Kiss is my favorite Victoria's Secret body mist scent. It smells so fresh and clean and I always keep a bottle with me!
Valerie T.
I love this smell I can't stop using it !!! Everyone at my job wants to use it && they ask me I smell good all the time !!!!
Laura P.
A second favorite to my Sheer Love. This one is more vibrant to me, and if I'm feeling like mixing it up I go for this scent.
Daiana L.
This scent is amazing and I love it ! You could find it at any Victoria secret store and the workers are very helpful there.
Erika A.
Medley, FL
Uma fragancia refrescante que sirve perfectamente para el dia. Su aroma es divino al igual que los otros splash de la linea
Lynn W.
Aragon, GA
This is one of my favorite scents ever. It's light and refreshing scent makes me happy!! I highly recommend this product :)
Alyssa E.
Paris, TN
I use this product every day!! I love the fresh clean smell and it lasts so long! 1 bottle has lasted me almost a year now!
Grace L.
Great light and airy smell, very fresh. Got this free with my VS coupon from the summer catalogue and will be buying again.
Emma J.
Rehoboth, MA
Love the smell. Perfect for a light mist to keep you smelling fresh all day. You literally smell a like a beach goddess.
Saffra N.
Elmhurst, NY
AMAZING! It has such a nice ocean fragrance and is not too strong. It has a calm and peaceful smell. You have to try it!
luz a.
Has any one bought this product???
Aurelia M.
Brugge
What is your favorite smell of the body mist? I am thinking about to get a new one :)
Lynn W.
Aragon, GA
Am I the only one crazy about this scent :)
Amanda W.
I love this scent but I feel like it needs "more" of something. I mix scents a lot to create something different. Any recommendations on what this would pair well with?
Yoldaris J.
Anyone know when stock that fragance again?